Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tear of the Lion

Vivianne Kaine (played anonymously)

((sorry guys I'm sucking at this whole timely manner thing. this one keeps slippping under the radar.))

Rich laughter flowed from Vivienne's lips, "Naw, you'll fly just fine. It's everything else that has the problem." She laughted a little more before taking another drink from her tankard. The femme fell silent as Eled tried to carouse the Kobold into joining the crew. Her tail twitched restlessly behind her as her good eye flickered between Eled, the kobold and every once in a while it would flicker to rest on the strange man.
Between the conversation, it was as if the room grew darker, though most likely just a trick on the eye from dim candle light. If one with such a keen eye would notice, the figure at the table had disappeared, a single, black feather left in his wake. One may note that, if examined closely, a purple hue envelopped the feather, though quickly faded. Curious, though nothing alarming, belay the quick disappearance of the cloaked figure.
Dokliguk (played by Lorvilran)

Dokliguk blinks. "Dokliguk help. Dokliguk return to clan once done and find information. Sorcerer not know Dokliguk doing this so not best thing..." He looked around a bit. "Dokliguk good at flying, Dokliguk see things well." He nods and looks to Vivian. "If wobbly legs might have bad movement and not able to keep flying straight." He nods. "Need able to fly straight or not able to run if in trouble cause kobold weaker than big person in light." He nods and points to rafters. "Dokliguk just lucky there places to hide in here."
Eled Lightfoot (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

"Aye, lad! Welcome aboard ther Rabid Scallion. I'm ther Cap'n Eled Lightfoot. This here is ther lass who desperately wants to sleep with meh but doesn't want ter lose the status of "one of ther guys" from me crew. Yer can call her Vivian - er Vivi fer short. But there's nobody I'd want having me back more - front on ther other 'and?" He grinned at her, "Nope, not important. Anehow, lad," He refocused back on the Kobold. "She's me first mate. Any questions yeh talk directly with 'er. She'll 'elp yeh lad, without pause."

Eled stood, walking over carefully to the feather the man had left behind. His good eye inspected it further, curiosity gleaming.
((Bump))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tear of the Lion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus