Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Warriors 1X1

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

This RP is between Me and berserker544.)
Agana stood in the middle of a ring of dead demons.Blood was splattered across her face and dripped from her blood red sword.She looked around her to look at each dead demon.Her long blood red hair went past the back of her knees and her eyes were an unnatural purple.
Trevor (played by berserker544)

Trevor was near by, then smelled blood. He slowly crept over to the source of the blood. He wore heavy steel armour, with blue trimmings. The armour was in Greek style, he had a large shield, almost covering his whole left side, and for weapons he had a claymore on his back, a short sword at his side and a spear in his right hand. He hid behind a tree, and peered around the tree and saw the carnage. "What happened here...?" He asked himself in a whisper.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Agana sighed and wiped her blade on her black shorts.She looked down at her white shirt and saw the blood splattered across her shirt.She sheathed her blood red sword into a sheath that sat across her hips.She had been chasing these demons for days and she finally killed them for what they had done to a village.

Trevor took a sigh, and moved closer, "Huh, excuse me miss...are you alright?" He asked, keeping his distance, not knowing how she'll react to him being there.

Agana spun around to see the armored man. She seemed emotionless as she studied him."I'm fine,thank you."

"Are-are you sure? You just killed a horde of demons..." He said, still keeping his distance, looking around at the dead bodies. "Did you do all this by yourself?"

"Of course I did."Agana sighed and looked back at the scattered corpses."They were pretty weak if you ask me."

He stared at her for a second. Is she for real? I would have a hell of a time fighting one of these things, let alone a whole group. "Why?...Why did you attack this many? don't get me wrong, demons are demons but still, why risk your life?" He asked, turning his body and giving a near by body a poke with his spear, checking to see if it were still alive

"Because they killed innocent people just to make themselves feared.So I hunted them down and killed them."Agana looked at the armored man."Why do you think people and demons call me the Blood Hunter?"

He looked at her. "I didn't know that...I'm kinda new to the area..."

"That explains why you didn't recognize my sword."Agana said as she walked over to one of the bodies and kicked the demon's head.

"Your sword? Yeah, it's a sword, it's made of metal, so what?"

Agana unsheathed her sword.The blade was blood red and it was double edged.The hilt of the sword was pure black and had a bloodstone embed where the blade met the hilt."It's a sword made from the blades of my father's daggers which had demon bones mixed with the metal and my mother's arrow tips which where made from the scales of a soul dragon."

He stared at it for a few seconds then said "So it's made of dragon scales...wow, never seen a dragon weapon before..."

Agana sheathed her sword."It's half dragon."Agana looked at the armored man."Who are you anyway?"

"Sgt. Trevor Henderson." He said making a slight bow. "At your service." He straighten his back "I work for a mercenary group called the Blue wolves." He said banging his shield where theres a blue wolf on it. "and you?"

"My name is Agana."Agana bowed her head in respect.

"Well Miss.Agana. What do you plan to do now?" He asked, still looking at the demons

Agana looked at the sky."Do what I always do,keep traveling until I find some killer to hunt."

Trevor looked up, trying to see what she was looking at, then lowered his gaze back down. "Right...Well I'm heading for the next town. So if you want, you're more then welcome to follow along."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Warriors 1X1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus