Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Warriors 1X1

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Agana looked at Trevor."Fine by me.What are you doing out here anyway?"
Trevor (played by berserker544)

He shrugged. "kinda like you, just looking for something to do. Though not always to kill..." He said turning slightly to look at the way he had come, then back to her. "Although most of the time I am killing..."

"You can fight me.That's always something you can do."Agana said,smiling.

"yeah, I rather not. You just killed a horde of demons. you would either kill me like snapping a twig, or be too tired for it to be any fun..."

Agana laughed."I used my powers to finish those annoying bugs and I don't get tired easily."

"So then you would kill me easily then. Not much fun there, now would it?"

"Well you could have a point there."Agana sighed.

He nodded his head back the way he had come. "Come on, lets go." He said turning his back on her and walking back to the trail he was walking on before

Agana followed,her footsteps making no sound.

"So...Tell me about your self...Blood Hunter..." Trevor said over his shoulder.

"They call me Blood Hunter because I killed a demon that was terrorizing a village."Agana sighed and looked at the sky."My mother was a special kind of soul demon and my father wasn't human but I don't know what he is."

"Oh...maybe half demon and human?" He said shrugging. "How long have you been hunting demons?"

"Half one kind of demon,half another kind of demon."Agana corrected Trevor."I've hunted demons since I became a swordsman,so since I was 11."

Trevor stopped, and turned around, and looked her up and down to look at her. "but..but your a woman...shouldn't your title be sword woman?"

"I don't know."Agana sighed.

The town came into view. "Well no matter. There's the town! Ah I missed the taste of mead. Can't wait to get some more."

Agana smiled and shook her head."I can't believe everyone I ever met likes to drink."

"I don't like to get drunk, I just like the taste of of mead." Trevor said happily. "Thats not too bad is it?"

"I guess not."Agana looked at Trevor then back at the town.

Trevor nodded, then continued to walk, finally entered the town. They entered the tavern and Trevor ordered a mug of mead. Once he got his mug, he looked at her. "So what's next on your list of things to do?" He asked, then taking a gulp of mead.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Warriors 1X1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus