Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Why So Heartless? (OPEN)

Ditch Hale (played by Drayle88)

SSSSHHHHHHNK!!!

A sudden rush of sparks flew up from the feet of the magician, a flash of silver before her eyes as a flying blade whipped past her. The steel scorpion's tail was attached to a long chain that came from the man's hand. He jerked back, the blade returning to his hand.

"Ah ah ah... now really, is rushing at me blindly the best choice? At least show some tactic, like your archer friend on the roof, or that rude man with the cocky attitude."

He started to twirl the chain in his hand, the blade making a cutting noise in the air.

"Now then, do you want to try again?" He grinned, licking his lips.
Chase (played by CookieLurv) Topic Starter

People stared at him as he walked, but he ignored them as he made his way through the crowded street. Hardly where beings other than the humans in the kingdoms. It wasn't his fault however, the king sent him on a mission to find worthy soldiers to fight secretly among these petty people. He sighed and avoided being stepped on by clumsy oafs in the public area. "Hn...." He groaned. He hated being crowded.
Lumeira (played by fallensiner)

Lumeira as the bustly festival went about she sat happily in on of the nearby benches. She sat there content wearing her torn cape. The front nearly missing only the long flowing fabric behind her and a hood to cover her to proud bearing horns. She smiled happily as she downed a keg of ale. She felt ominus presences about. She shrugged at the thought and contined to drink. A man with a coffin came wizzing past her, she reacted quickly and caught her keg to make sure that it did not spill. She sighed and her three banded tatto on her arm came into sight. A few minutes went by and in the distance she could hear a scuffle going about. She groaned and attempted to ignore the fight however the dimensional demon hated to get involved when ever she was enjoying leisure time. Again she continued to watch the busy festival street with her iluminecest crimson eyes. One in particular caught her eye a animal hyrbid clad in yellow fur and blue armor. She smiled and silently laughed to herself.It seems as if im not the only non human here. however I cant resist a festival were there is ale and plently of purses to loot.She thought to herself as a toothy grin came to her face, her animalist canines gleamed in the light that broke from the clouds. He pale almost white skin appeared to glow and almost signifiy that she was either a very odd human being, or perhaps something more than human.

His eyes emerald eyes flashed about the crowd, hurrying through the annoying people until his saw the horns then the face that held the smile. He stood still as he gave her one of those stares that say "What are you doing here?" But then again what was he doing here? He sighed and pinched the brim of his snout. Turning away from her and tried to get knocked down by these clumsy excuses for a two legged soul.

Lumeira laughed as she saw the yellow fox gave her one of the 'looks'. She smiled and still contiuned on with her demonic laughter and instantly the crowd dispersed around her. "Forgive me, but what is a creature doing in such a city like this? So many looks you will get." she said with a slight hint of sarcasim marking her own features as well. She grinned her toothy smile ever so apparent, she smiled curious of what the fox just might do.
Aki (played by L0v3lyInk)

Aki squatted down on the roof and watched the beginning of the squabble. He didn't want to rush in without having an idea of what he was going to be up against and that girl gave him the perfect opportunity to see some of what this shady character was made up of. His brows furrowed when the fellow called him cocky but he ignored it for the moment. He blinked, rather shocked, when the steel scorpion tail flew out of a flash of sparks right at the girl. He huffed and thought to himself Magicians are always the most annoying to fight. He was here now though and he was going to at least partake slightly. He pulled his freshly sharpened sword from it's sheath and paused for a second waiting to see what the girl would do.

He looked her up and down, sizing her up then turned away grateful that the crowd had moved. "I'm searching." Chase simply stated. Then looked back at her. "The King of our realm is helping the human King find soldiers worthy of battle. I can't say too much here. If you wish to know more then meet me at Swan's tavern in your own time. I will know when you have arrived. If not," He turned fully at her. "I wouldn't blame you."

Lumeira as much as it intrigued her to follow the site of the fox; and of this king she found the site above rather intresting."heh, sounds fun, mr. fox but there is a squabble and im rather curious to see how it turns out. Well rather i want to see whom i can challege, it gets awefully boring if you understand. Ill more then likely join you at the swan tavern to perhaps know more." SHe said as she elgantly laid out the words that she spoke to the fox. She waved goodbye to the fox followed by a coy smirk before she opened a portal and vansihed withing it as she walked in it. She reapeared on the roof unfourtunatly the other side of the roof was occupied by a strange man crouching down observing the fight as well. Lumeira sighed and looked at the man and let and angry glare come from her face as she spoke aloud."GRAND another person is here. It seems as if I run into the most intresting of characters and yet, I can't muster the current to 'play' with one of these characters." she said rather loud and with a sassy attitude as she rubbed her temples the portal closing behind her.

Ditch continued to strike at the ground with the scorpions tail, a flash of sparks flickering every time he hitit. He watched and waited, eager to see the next move.

"Tch." he replied and then he noticed the humans crowding again. Some touching places they shouldn't "GAH!" He eyes got big and his body stiff. Whats up with these humans!!! He growled and made his way out of them.
Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123)

As the sparks flew at her, her temper was rising. She knew that she had to keep a cool head so she took a deep breath and sighed. She looked at the man and held up her blades, waiting for him to make the next move.

The man retracted the tails, them going under his sleeves and vanishing. "Tch. hardly worth the trouble." He glanced around at teh ones who had been on him.

"Well I'm not going to kill anyone might as well come on."
A brilliant flash of blue light began to glow out of nowhere in the middle of the road and soon after, Kyle spilled out and tumbled along the ground. Growling a bit he stood and brushed himself off as the blue light faded.

"Why do them danged time mages always gotta send me to a new time when their losing? It ticks me off."

He then looked about and took a moment to observe his surroundings.

"Hmm...Mideval times? Time to get odd looks again..."

He then glanced down at his attire which was clearly of not so Mideval origins before chuckling a bit. He then started walking up the street quietly as he shoved his hands in his pockets then lowered his head a bit so his cowboy hat covered the entirety of his face.

Lumeira raised an eyebrow as she saw a bright blue flash, ignoring the other person on the roof, she darted to the edge and looked over to the ground and saw a strange looking man. She raised and eyebrow not caring who saw her looking over the edge of the roof with her crimson eyes. SHe blinked a couple of time curious and inquisitve.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Why So Heartless? (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus