Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meeting of Minds, Aki and Raiden (1x1)

Aki (played by L0v3lyInk)

((It's no problem. : ) I understand))

Aki sighed and knocked on the door. He only had to wait a few moments before someone opened the door. He looked like a grouchy, old man. "Hello?" he asked rather irritatedly as he looked Aki up and down as if disgusted.

Aki blinked and looked around. "Uhm...I was told to come here to meet with Travis Heckers. I met him some time ago and he said he could give me a job..." he said as he rubbed the back of his head. As soon as Aki said that though the old man brightened up.

"Oh right! You are the lad my sir has been expecting. You aren't quiet what I imagined when he described you but I suppose you will do when fully incorporated." the older man said as he stepped aside. Aki blinked and hesitated for a moment. He looked around, not seeing her across the way, and then walked into the building. The old man led him to a small study towards the back of the house where he waited a few moments before the old man came back. "Complementary of Sir Heckers." he said as he offered up a blood pack.

Aki stared at it for a second and then slowly took it. He looked up to the older man who nodded. Aki waited until the man had left and then quickly ravished the pack shivering as he tasted the human blood.

((Do you want to play the leader so you can explain how things work??))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meeting of Minds, Aki and Raiden (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus