Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mafia Boss and CEO, seeking workers(or e (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I will keep this as brief as I possibly can.
I am seeking workers not only for my company, The Lotus Corporation, but I am also seeking those who are...lets say not afraid to get their hands dirty. The Lotus Corporation is a company that specializes in many fields. I own a fair share of bars and clubs as well as factories, our two major ones producing cigarettes, and another producing wine. We also own the vineyard and the winery that distributes said wine. As for the..undercover work. I am a well known gang leader, although I have also been referred to as a mafia boss. I am seeking not only bodyguards for myself, as people try to kill me often, but also lackeys who are willing to run errands and kill anyone who stands in my way.
OOC
I am looking for people to involve in a roleplay with him that are willing to either be someone working for him, in either the Company or his gang. I do not only look for workers though, I also would love to do a roleplay with someone who is trying to take him down, weather it be a rival gang or someone hired to spy on/kill him. I love drama in a roleplay but I also do have some requests for the way we roleplay as well.
    1: I would like someone who can roleplay in paragraph format. I can roleplay script but I really prefer paragraph.
    2: I would only like someone to reply in a one liner if it is absolutely necessary, other than that, I would prefer 3 lines at least.
    3: Please, no god modding or insta hits when fighting. I do not mind non human OC's and long as they aren't overpowered
    4: Don't kill one of my characters without confirming that it is okay with me, please.
    5: I am open to all gendered characters, but Qurani is a homosexual male, so if your character is female, do not expect any sort of physical relationship.
    6: I would like you have 4th grade spelling at least. I expect a few spelling mistakes, as I will make a few myself, but I want to be able to understand what you are saying.
I really enjoy long term roleplays so if you feel you are interested, please reply to this topic or send me a private message. Thank you.

- singingCatfish
O.0 nice to meet you.
It's really sweet to meet you, good sir. I'm Lotus, but please call me Light!

Your RP idea looks like something I'd get behind, but this sounds like it would be more fitting in our Looking for RP Forum. We're more interested in hearing intros about the players in the Introductions forum, but shoutouts to RP as well aren't uncommon here! :D

Regardless, we hope to hear more from you! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask any of us!
Welcome! And wow, what an introduction. Two birds one stone. :)
Qurani Leyu (played by singingCatfish) Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
It's really sweet to meet you, good sir. I'm Lotus, but please call me Light!

Your RP idea looks like something I'd get behind, but this sounds like it would be more fitting in our Looking for RP Forum. We're more interested in hearing intros about the players in the Introductions forum, but shoutouts to RP as well aren't uncommon here! :D

Regardless, we hope to hear more from you! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask any of us!

I came to that realization after I posted it and I didn't know how to delete it ^^'.

Xauna wrote:
Welcome! And wow, what an introduction. Two birds one stone. :)

Thanks. I actually, didn't intend to post this here, I just didn't know how to delete it.

yukiyuro wrote:
O.0 nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too, good sir.
Sanne Moderator

Hey there! You can get in touch with anyone of the moderators and they'll happily move it for you. :)
Edit: Welcome message.
Yo, welcome to the site! I'm Rin. You can't delete any topic threads here, but you can move them to their respective places if you contact one of the mods, as Sanne said. :)

Good to know that you're all ready to go though. Stay as long as you like, and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you run into any troubles!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mafia Boss and CEO, seeking workers(or e (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus