Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Travel into the Unknown Depths... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Isaac (played by WonderGamer101)

It's a cloudy and bleak day. The wind is blowing through your hair, and it's beginning to rain. Seeking shelter, you spy an old and small house atop a hill. On the way, you notice a missing poster for a child attached to a pole. Picking it up, you read it carefully. But the storm was approaching swiftly, and you dash for the home, poster in hand. After reaching the front door, you slam it with all your might, asking for someone to let you in. However, the moment you hit the door, it opened by itself. You decided to let yourself in. Upon closer inspection, cobwebs were in every nook and cranny, the wooden floors were covered in small patches of moss and holes, the windows are shattered; the house must've been abandoned for quite some time. You could've just left, but the downpour and winds were too strong, thunder could be heard nearby. It would be best if you remained here until the storm passes. You take a stroll around the house, and only one room has caught your attention. Entering it, you notice a multitude of things. A multitude of drawings, most likely drawn by a small child. They looked so nice, but yet so scratchy. The child must've had a hard time drawing this, you assume. The second thing that caught your eye was a large golden chest. Trying to open it, you conclude that it was locked. The next object of interest was a book, more specifically, the Bible. It was covered in dust, and the pages were tattered. But none of these objects compared to what you've found. A trapdoor, leading to what you can guess is the basement. You could barely see one small part of the floor, but the majority of the room was consumed by darkness.

Do you dare to travel into the unknown depths below?
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

TheGM

This is cool any person in particular you're looking for?
WonderGamer101 Topic Starter

I'm just looking for anyone to help this poor kid.
Is this rp still open?
What characters would be allowed for this?

To Bree: Yes, it's still open!

To P4RR0T: Well, in The Binding of Isaac, there are a multitude of monsters. Characters that can fight are most fitting, but they can't be so overpowered.
Oh,I thought this was just a random rp,I didn't know it was based on something...I don't know anything about The Binding Of Isaac...

Bree wrote:
Oh,I thought this was just a random rp,I didn't know it was based on something...I don't know anything about The Binding Of Isaac...

That's totally fine! You don't have to know anything.
Oh okay!

Ah, I forgot to mention!

This RP has quite a bit of blood in it, so...

Yeah, I completely forgot... (-_-);
That's alright,blood doesn't bother me.
Hmmmm...... I'd be interested in this rp, but I need to figure out what character I wanna use.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Travel into the Unknown Depths... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus