Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Demon Hunter's RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ramsey Hellfire (played anonymously)

The Land of Sile is a very very rainy land, the capital Goldhark is the seed of a dying king who's last decree was to form a church who's main goal was to cast back the evil of the Pits bellow our world, and so the "Dark Church" was formed. Studying the Creation, Life Style, Powers, Languages, Magics, and Weaknesses of Demons.

But at it's head is the worlds only half demon himself... Ramsey Hellfire, what happens when Demons begin hunting the Demon Hunter's?

Enter as Demon or Demon Hunter.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I am interested. Should I post any questions I have here or in a pm?
Ramsey Hellfire (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Here is fine
Is playing a demon hunter turncoat acceptable?
Sounds neat, count me in.

As long as the turn coat is a demon...
That is a no then. Cool, I am still in.

Turn coat for who???
I was thinking a demon hunter who studied them, but decided to betray humanity because he believed he could gain some great secret or knowledge from them.
Kyra Nyx (played anonymously)

I'm interested, she's a human demon hunter.

This is a fantasy age story.

They all study demons pretty extensively, but if you want to try and betray us that's cool.
Bodrik Sharp (played by RoyaleX318)

May I Join?

Bodrik Sharp is a dwarf who wields a bow. His Uncle Harbrik was a demon hunter who took him in and he trained here with his Uncle and the rest of them.
May I join?

This is the Devil's daughter XD nuff said

Which devil is she the daughter of?

And yeah Bodrik is cool, he's in
SugaarCereal

I'll throw my hat in too, if you'll have me. Looks like you could use a demon or two but I'm happy to be a hunter as well
I had just a few questions if I may ask them. Does the church know the head which is your character is half demon or no? Do you need more Demons or Demon Hunters? Do you need a male or a female? Do you need a main villain? Do you have a certain plot in mind or do we all make one up as we go on?

Just wanted to ask these before I decide to join. Right now I only have 1 demon character made which you can look at. His name is Alexander. I do have another demon character which is Luna but I have not made her yet. Well I did but I deleted her cause I wanted to remake her since what I wrote did not sound good enough XD!

My character is the head of the Hunter's and yes by his appearance people can tell, however Ramsey isn't the leader of the entire church. There is a council that the head hunter reports to directly, two humans two elves one dwarf and one halfling...

(Bodrik's uncle can be a council member if you'd like Guns)

We don't "need" demon characters, because as a demon character I assume the writer would want their character to not die and such but that's the point of Hunter's is to hunt, prevent from fleeing, and kill. And make or female is fine, I personally prefer people to RP their own gender but ultimately your gender and race are up to you.
Ramsey Hellfire wrote:
My character is the head of the Hunter's and yes by his appearance people can tell, however Ramsey isn't the leader of the entire church. There is a council that the head hunter reports to directly, two humans two elves one dwarf and one halfling...

(Bodrik's uncle can be a council member if you'd like Guns)

We don't "need" demon characters, because as a demon character I assume the writer would want their character to not die and such but that's the point of Hunter's is to hunt, prevent from fleeing, and kill. And make or female is fine, I personally prefer people to RP their own gender but ultimately your gender and race are up to you.

I would not mind my character being killed at some point :3! As long as I had a good run and as long as I was something that helped the story in some way or another. And since I am female I will roleplay as one if I decide to join. I would just have to make one. Do you have a plot already like one you want to try to form into? Or just a we get one as we go on?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Demon Hunter's RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus