Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Demon Hunter's RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Just as an addendum to what Luna said, I prefer more freeform rps to being railroaded. But I still want to play either way.
Ramsey Hellfire (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Plot is: the council finds themselves in the possession of an ancient relic known as the "Obsidian Horn" or the "Horn of Orcus" the council fears that Demons will now begin hunting them to try and obtain the horn so they send their most trusted Hunter's out to destroy it LOR style. But they have no idea how.

Hunter's: 4 slots

Demons: 1 Slot at most, perfected none.
Bodrik Sharp (played by RoyaleX318)

Count Bodrik in as a hunter!
Angrim (played by floatch)

Merrick as hunter also.
The third hunter is Pygmalion.

We have our Hunter's!
1. Ramsey
2. Bodrik
3. Merrick
4. Dryden

Goddessluna if you want to be a hunter it would be perfected but I will allow you to be The demon in charge of getting the Horn of Orcus if you wish!
Ramsey Hellfire wrote:
We have our Hunter's!
1. Ramsey
2. Bodrik
3. Merrick
4. Dryden

Goddessluna if you want to be a hunter it would be perfected but I will allow you to be The demon in charge of getting the Horn of Orcus if you wish!

If the roll for demon is already taken I would not mind being a hunter. I usually don't play humans but I think this will be okay =). I suppose I will need to make a new character lol.

There wasn't really a roll for demon avalible but if you want it it's yours... However, you'll live longer being a hunter, it'll be more fun :P
Ramsey Hellfire wrote:
There wasn't really a roll for demon avalible but if you want it it's yours... However, you'll live longer being a hunter, it'll be more fun :P

Well do you have a general character sheet we need to follow? Like are we allowed to have certain powers as a hunter? Or we strictly humans with no powers other then the training we get from being with the church?
Thekaleidoscope

Mind if I throw my hat in as the demons. I prefer to be antagonists more and I have a demon team design that I would like to bring out. If not can I be a construct at the hunters command.

That's fine I guess. Just know that your character will die in the story.
Thekaleidoscope

Ramsey Hellfire wrote:
That's fine I guess. Just know that your character will die in the story.

Can I have three demons. I know the order I wish to kill them off in.

Post order will be Demon Hunter's each post once, then the demons can post if they are in the story yet. But let's start with the demon Hunter's for now...

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=24449&p=1#2518294
Ramsey Hellfire wrote:
Post order will be Demon Hunter's each post once, then the demons can post if they are in the story yet. But let's start with the demon Hunter's for now...

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=24449&p=1#2518294

Apologize for the late reply but if it's still open Ousarla is the Devil from the bible otherwise known as Satan and Lucifer's Daughter.

PM me seperately to discuss
Thekaleidoscope

Just notify me when you want me to post. I don't mind having another demon around. She could be the head of my team of three.
UndertaleLex

(can i join?)

Sure, hunters only at this point.
Thekaleidoscope

Ramsey Hellfire wrote:
Sure, hunters only at this point.

Want me to do my demon post yet?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Demon Hunter's RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus