Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello !!

hello everyone! you can call me nova or aspen, or even "slower" if that's your thing. i've never really RPed before, so i apologize in advance! i'm really new to this website (and forums in general).
aah, i should talk about myself a bit, right? i'm fifteen years old, i love the colour purple, fantasy / adventure / horror genres, and i love banana milkshakes! i love making new friends (but i'm a bit shy), so feel free to start talking with me :0 i hope you all have fantastic days and stay safe !!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR. :)
No need to apologize for being new! I'm fairly new to RP too, and this community is just so welcoming and kind. It's a very nice place to start roleplaying and using a forum.

I think you'll fit in great here. Lots of people like to write the genres you do! If you've got any questions or would like to RP, feel free to PM me (or anyone else). Cheers!
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! This site is fantastic, and you will definitely have a great time here!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!!

I'm sure you'll definitely have a good time here, regardless of experience in RP! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Thekaleidoscope

What ho! Welcome to RPR my fine fellow. I hope you enjoy your stay here with these fine folks
I'm sure you'll have a great time and you'll be able to learn quickly :3
Welcome to the site~
Sanne Moderator

Welcome fellow purple, fantasy, adventure and horror lover! ;D Chocolate milkshakes are my jam though.

I hope you're settling in nicely! Do you have any questions for us so far?
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to jump right in and have some fun :) This Getting Started Guide might be of some help since you are so new to RP :D
Welcome aboard, Nova! I'm Rin. We'll be happy to show you around if you wish, so feel free to ask! :D

Dang, I love purple too! Basically any shade relating to it (particularly lavender though), and I'm more into melon milkshakes. XD

Let's see.. I'm not very good with socializing, but with the friendly and welcoming atmosphere here, I've become a lot more able to open up. I hope the same turns out for you too!

Enjoy your stay, regardless! If you run into any problems along the way, just ring us a bell. ;D
Welcome to RPR! I'm Xauna, but you can call me Xau! It's really awesome to meet you! Also, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of us for help! :) And I love the name Nova.
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello !!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus