Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi Im Alice and I have a few characters, I really like roleplaying and I mostly write long texts when i roleplay :DD
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here!
Grimlynxe Topic Starter

Thank you :3
Hello there! It's really sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! Welcome to RPR!

So you do long text rps? Tell me, what's your favorite genre to RP in?

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us!
Grimlynxe Topic Starter

Hi!yup i mostly write long text.my favorite genres would be something fantasy,or dark though i like lots of genres :3
Hello and welcome to the site~ Looks like you've got yourself started already :3
If you need any help you need but to ask~
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome Alice. :D I love writing big posts myself, though I sometimes only write a few sentences when that's all there is to be said. I know we have quite a few members who enjoy writing novel-like posts, so that shouldn't be a problem. ;)

Have you found any games to join yet? :D
Grimlynxe Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi and welcome Alice. :D I love writing big posts myself, though I sometimes only write a few sentences when that's all there is to be said. I know we have quite a few members who enjoy writing novel-like posts, so that shouldn't be a problem. ;)

Have you found any games to join yet? :D

Yup I found a few :D Though I plan joining more :3
Welcome to RPR! So glad to see you're enjoying the site so far! :)
Hey, Alice, and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. I think I know a few people with novella and novel-like replies, and since you've gotten into some roleplays already, I'm guessing you found them?

If you ever feel like trying out something different, the site has a lot to offer!

That's about it. You can check out the Help documentation if you have any concerns. We also entertain specific questions via Help forum!
Welcome to RPR! I'm Xauna, but you can call me Xau! It's really awesome to meet you! Also, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of us for help!
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus