Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Delayed) Meet Cute - A Handful of Possi (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I meant to post this sooner, but crazy schedule has kept me away from my computer. ^^; So anyway! I figured I'd try tossing something into the Meet Cute thing, but instead of just one, I have a few possible characters to try something with. Some are available for friendly interactions only, but some do have romantic possibilities.

Options are:
  • Anne Lee (no romance) - Chaos and hijinxs suit her well, even though I haven't had a chance to play her yet.
  • Green Mike - Maybe this gentleman thief will steal your heart. ;)
  • Loki - This kindly, affectionate demon is nothing if not awkward.
  • Willow (no romance) - How about a little kid to brighten your day with silly games?

Although these are the ones I'm putting out there, I can be contacted about playing with my other characters as well, especially if you have an idea. Those above are just the ones I figure would be most suitable. ^^
Mike Anchorson (played by Ms_Draca)

Would Mike do for a RP with Loki?

Mike is bound to be setting something on fire somewhere, possibly related to some job she took. Loki is quite welcome to stumble upon the mage. Mike likely took a job (or quest) to get some eggs or something and well chickens can be annoying so of course Mike had to set a few of things on fire after being pecked one too many times, it happens.
Dreamhowl

Would Ensis (or Hecate) work for Willow?
Zelphyr Topic Starter

@ Mike/Ms_Draca - Sounds like it could work, and I am curious how Loki would react to Mike. He might be able to detect the gender discrepancy, though. Perhaps not enough to quite understand, but enough to confuse him.

@ Dreamhowl - Not sure how to connect Willow with Hecate, but Ensis seems possible. The name kinda threw me for a loop for a moment though, since a friend of mine also has a character named Ensis (who is an intelligent sword forged by SCIENCE).
Mike Anchorson (played by Ms_Draca)

@ Novalyyn - Let me know how you want to RP either via PM or start something in the forum. I find PMs easier to keep track of but I can do either. I need to sleep now, but I'll check on here in the morning and when I can through the day.
Dreamhowl

@ Novalyyn Ensis is fine by me then. And that other Ensis sounds interesting. I've never heard of an intelligent sword forged by science before! :)
Safineia (played by Weronikus)

What would you say to Safi here? She's not really emotional, but the way she over-analyses everything can be funny sometimes.
Maybe with Green Mike or Willow? Someone who could potentially get an emotional reaction out of her instead of a logical one :P
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Forgive me for not posting again sooner. ^^;

Dreamhowl - Would you like play in the forums or by PM? And was there any specific idea you had? I imagine that that Willow could be mistaken for a nice snack if nothing else. ^^;

Weronikus/Safineia - Willow is pretty good at being utterly sweet and adorable. ^^; Something with Green Mike could be interesting too. I'm not sure how she might respond to him, but I imagine her cleverness could give him a run for his money. :D
I'd be interested in either Green Mike or Loki ^^
I would really like to play Hana (Desert Walkers), Eirawen (Children of the Forest) or Fay (Children of the Forest)! Does any of these characters interest you? ^^
Dreamhowl

@ Novalyyn: Forum or PM, either works for me. And that's exactly it - Ensis could think, oh, squirrel snack, until she realizes Willow is quite different, and also a child. Ensis doesn't really know how to act around cubs of any species.
Safineia (played by Weronikus)

Well, I can't imagine Safi in anything even slightly romantic unless it was a very, very long RP to let her progress and actuall start feeling something, so maybe Willow? I think he might be good to jump-start some warmth in her logical heart :D
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Blurk, sorry folks, I'm dipping out for a few. Might be a few hours, might be a few days. ^^;

I'll get back in touch with all of you when I'm up for RP again to see if y'all are still interested. That goes for anyone who may post after this one, too.
Kim Site Admin

Are you still looking for more responses during this absence, or should we temporarily close the thread for you? :)
Zelphyr Topic Starter

I'll still get in touch if anyone does still respond, it just might not be immediately. ^^; Less than an week for sure though. Probably no more than a day or three.
Kim Site Admin

Oh okay, sweet!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Delayed) Meet Cute - A Handful of Possi (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus