Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Beginning of the End (Open)

Sarah Johnson (played by PenGryphon2007)

Sarah stopped short, regarding him suspiciously. If she'd been friendly and outgoing before, she was now suddenly reserved and short-spoken. Her voice was flat. "So you're a psychologist."
William (played by berserker544)

William stopped beside her. "Oh god no. Can't stand them myself. I want to be an E.A. education assistant. I would've been partnered up with a student and work with them on their school work." He said giving her a smile, then started to walk again. he said over his shoulder at her. "Though I did have to take a counseling class if you want to talk..."

She glared daggers at William's back for his latter comment, despite the earlier one that had almost made her smile. Her voice was back to normal as she muttered, "Very funny." She shook her head as she followed him inside, biting back the urge to want to say more. He and the others didn't need to know that she was seeing things; it would only complicate matters.

She nodded to Athina and Passion as she passed them. "I'll be putting this downstairs with the rest of the supplies, if that's alright."

William gave her a weird look. "I wasn't joking Sarah. I understand if you don't want to talk and that's fine, but if you to, just come and talk to me....I wasn't joking..." He turned his head back and walked down the stairs. Sure enough there was quite a bit of food and other things here. "What kind of person is this Passion person?" He asked himself and sarah

Sarah shrugged as much to let his statement wash over her as to indicate her answer for the Passion person.

"I don't know. I just heard the call and decided to come take a look. My roommate disappeared and I thought Passion might have answers."

"Well she certainly has enough weapons and food here to keep us going for a while..." he said letting his voice trail off

(Listen guys, I won't be able to Rp as much. My time will be seriously cut down. So I think it's best if William just dies...maybe something heroic?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Beginning of the End (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus