Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet cute (Siaren N.) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Siaren North (played by SugaarCereal)

Yello, I may be a little late to the game but I want to do this anyway.

Mc that I will be using is obviously Mr. Siaren. He's from a technologically advanced race. That goes by the name of Maelian ( the planet's name is Maelia/ Yes I made it up)

He's a scout/pilot which means he flys a ship The Mariposa for shipment or scouting purposes. Transporting cargo or just scoping the sectors out as general retcon.

Caution: he is my first scifi character and I admittedly don't know a whole lot about the era. So if you're a sci fi purest and the slighted bit of off detailing or "impossible" technologies bother you; then we likely won't be a good match.

Caution x2: Suaren is a very touchy character. Meaning he is not afraid to touch or hit or punch YC and likely will. If he thinking they're being combative then he might just tranquilize them. (I'm not kidding)

I'm you'd like to make this long-term or romantic I have absolutely no problem with that, just let me know when we plot!

I can do either MxF for him or MxM
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

This lady 'ere seems like she and Siaren will fight a lot, seeing as Zay herself likes to throw punches~ If she doesn't seem to it your fancies, then I'll most certainly have another character to throw your way, friend!
Siaren North (played by SugaarCereal) Topic Starter

You trying to trade blows? (Is the worst action writer ever but does it anyway) She seems cool, pm me okay? Then we can do plothesis
Zenith (played by ShadowStryker)

-slowly raises hand-

I could see a lot happening with these two- she's kinda "wat" about life in general. Escaped science fair projects tend to be that way.

*Calls on* Yeah, I can definitely see these two being an interesting pair.

I have this terrible feeling that you guys just want to beat up my guy with your part robotic and superhuman girls. T-T
Zenith (played by ShadowStryker)

Idek why you're talking about, friend. I would never do such a thug. :3

-is still suspicious- -_- I'll PM you, Sin you too.
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

Hi there! Would you be interested in one more roleplay partner?

I have my alien, sci-fi oc here. I developed her off of an alien race that I created! I'd kind of like to make this rp a long term rp for sure but whether you'd be interested in a romantic rp as well is completely up to you!! (( Im sorry I really dont want to force that kind of thing onto you im very shy so bare with me here ))

Don't worry, Vinny wouldn't try and beat up your guy, she can barely stand up for herself. So Siaren wouldn't be intentionally harmed by her.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet cute (Siaren N.) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus