Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Allô !!

Hello world of RP Repository. My name is xxlapinouu, but you can call me any time, ahaha.

I'm here to store my original characters and to find role plays to join! I do not do forum RP. I do chat room / instant message role playing. I could RP on Skype, Chatzy, Kik, or.... ye kno.... anything that is real-time.

I do use proper grammar in RP, haha, and I'm quite detailed. Right now, my main OC is a trans* masculine Fallen Angel.

I'm up to even just chat with any other PC gamers, artists, musicians, anime fans, Magic: The Gathering fans, and of course, role players.

Let me know if you want to RP with me, chat with me, game with me, etc!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome 'any time', you should seek out Bonebag, I have a feeling your humor would be an excellent match! ;)

Interestingly, RPR offers you the ability to turn any forum topic and PM thread into a live chat! If someone posts to the forum, the chat live-updates, and the posts are stored as regular forum posts to allow everyone to play how they like. It's not uncommon for people to open up the chat window and roleplay in real time though! :) Just click the "Launch Chat" button at the top or bottom of any forum topic to see the magic happening.

All those lovely topics and people can usually be found in the Just Talkin' topic (our official OOC chat), so feel free to drop by sometime!

Do you perhaps have any questions about the site for us so far?
xxlapinouu Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome 'any time', you should seek out Bonebag, I have a feeling your humor would be an excellent match! ;)

Interestingly, RPR offers you the ability to turn any forum topic and PM thread into a live chat! If someone posts to the forum, the chat live-updates, and the posts are stored as regular forum posts to allow everyone to play how they like. It's not uncommon for people to open up the chat window and roleplay in real time though! :) Just click the "Launch Chat" button at the top or bottom of any forum topic to see the magic happening.

All those lovely topics and people can usually be found in the Just Talkin' topic (our official OOC chat), so feel free to drop by sometime!

Do you perhaps have any questions about the site for us so far?

That's interesting. I didn't realize I could real-time RP here. Thanks!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! This website is great for roleplaying on, and everyone is very friendly! You will love it here!
Asroc

Hey there! Welcome here!
Why hello! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but please call me Light!

It's very sweet to meet you and I hope you get settled in here nicely!
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Haha, welcome aboard! I'm Rin. After knowing that there's a live-chat function, I hope you enjoy it here to the fullest. :) By the way, do you have any preferred genres? Sharing a thing or two can help you get more potential RP partners in the future!

Regardless, feel free to ask if you have any queries! We also have a Help section which may prove useful if you need to use it. ;)
Hello and welcome to RPR!
I do hope you have been enjoying your stay and finding everything to your liking thus far ^_^
If you need anything be it RP, chatting, Or just some help with the site please feel free to PM me anytime I'm always glad to be of service :3

1319026_VMQLVDDRYRNVVNW.gif
Hello and welcome to the site :2 I hope you've had a nice time here so far~
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
Kim Site Admin

xxlapinouu wrote:
Sanne wrote:

That's interesting. I didn't realize I could real-time RP here. Thanks!

It's a best kept kinda secret around the interwebs! :D Welcome!
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR.
giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Allô !!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus