Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Broken Scales (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Looking for a male PM roleplay partner with good grammar. Someone who is able to maybe control more that one character if needed. This is a romance, adventure, drama rp. It might also contain some creepy scenes. I write both long and short. So if I'm inspired, I'll write a paragraph. Please check my character's profile before replying to my starter <here )
Starter:

*Nim flew back and fourth between the forest and her cave. The winter was coming. And she had to stock up for the cold. The cold made her freeze. Despite her thick scales, they weren't very protected from the cold. She was in dragon form to keep herself warmer. Also a basket in her mouth. She prepared her scales for more cold as she dove into the lake in a clearing. She came back up with fish in her basket as she flew back to her cave to put them in the water inside her cave. She then flew back to the lake. She made sure she wasn't seen. The citizens feared her father. And after hundreds of years, she wouldn't let them know that the soldiers never managed to kill the entire family. She kept herself away since then and taken care of herself*
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ilyias Boesig Agrave (played anonymously)

I would like to join.
MynMeni Topic Starter

Ilyias Boesig Agravere wrote:
I would like to join.
Then send me a message, silly
Ilyias Boesig Agrave (played anonymously)

MynMeni wrote:
Ilyias Boesig Agravere wrote:
I would like to join.
Then send me a message, silly

My apologies, I missed the word PM. Give me a few.
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

Um, is this thing still open? I have really good grammar. I went to school for that and everything! Jerry Jay is ideal for this kind of thing, and I have lots of practice with similar kinds of scenarios with him.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Broken Scales (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus