Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to this site, and Roleplay partnerless

Hey guys. My name is Starr, I've been searching for a new roleplay partner for a while now, so i thought what better place to find one? I love doing realistic roleplays, but im always open to try new things as well!
My replies are usually a paragraph or so, (Unless im sick and/or uninspired.) Please consider me for a partner!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're her darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
And I'm sure you'll find tons of RP partners!
Shadow13

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Oh! It's really sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! Welcome to RPR!

Well, that always bites to not have a rp partner.... But I'm sure you'll definitely find someone here! BTW, what genres do you enjoy? Maybe that'll help a lot!

Aside, if you need any help or advice, ask any of us and we'll be glad to help out!
StarrKiwi Topic Starter

Marcat2001 wrote:
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're her darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
And I'm sure you'll find tons of RP partners!

It's nice to meet you!
Thank you for welcoming me:)
StarrKiwi Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Oh! It's really sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! Welcome to RPR!

Well, that always bites to not have a rp partner.... But I'm sure you'll definitely find someone here! BTW, what genres do you enjoy? Maybe that'll help a lot!

Aside, if you need any help or advice, ask any of us and we'll be glad to help out!

Thank you! I'll be sure to ask:)
StarrKiwi Topic Starter

Shadow13 wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Thank you so much!! :)
Welcome, welcome! Call me Mo if you"d like, anywho, if you need a roleplay buddie or have any questions, I'm open but not all the time.
Hi there, and welcome to the site, Starr! I'm Rin. Never fear! I'm sure you'll be able to find potential RP partners soon. Just a little wait will do, so don't be discouraged. :)

Actually, you might want to try out the site's February event, Meet Cute! You can join any roleplay threads available if they suit your interests, or you can start your own Meet Cute RP! It goes with any genre as long as the participants haven't ever roleplayed together before.

There are even more events to come and we hope you'll be able to visit us often to participate in them!
Do stay as long as you like. Feel free to ask any questions!
Welcome , aboard!.
It's a pleasure to have you here!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you've found some awesome new RP buddies :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Starr, good to have you here. :D There have been some awesome suggestions in the thread so far, I hope they're useful to you!

If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean with 'realistic roleplays'? Does that mean excluding supernatural and sci-fi elements or do you refer to characters have realistic responses to situations?
Kim Site Admin

Seconding Sanne's question! :)
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you!
tumblr_n6b9oqwbJv1tpmgqjo1_500.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to this site, and Roleplay partnerless

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus