Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I am MAN

And also new. I was told to say "Hi" so... Hi. Pushy website, tryina tell me how to do things. Welp, I'm here, I'm not queer, but I'm ready to RP with some people, so long as you enjoy fun and sometimes complicated plots.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! I'm secretly glad the website is 'pushy', I wouldn't have met a whole lot of awesome people if it hadn't told them to come in and say hi. ;)

What genres do fun and occasionally complicated plots fall into?
PANGAEA

Why hello~ Welcome to RPR! Mind not the pushiness. Nonetheless, everything's pretty well laid out and elaborated. We're ready for whenever you toss a complicated plot our way. ;)
theRevil Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome welcome! I'm secretly glad the website is 'pushy', I wouldn't have met a whole lot of awesome people if it hadn't told them to come in and say hi. ;)

What genres do fun and occasionally complicated plots fall into?

Honestly? Doesn't matter to me. I prefer medieval type genres but as long as there's a nice plot I'm perfectly willing to adapt.
theRevil Topic Starter

SpilledInk wrote:
Why hello~ Welcome to RPR! Mind not the pushiness. Nonetheless, everything's pretty well laid out and elaborated. We're ready for whenever you toss a complicated plot our way. ;)

Thanks! Glad to be here
Hi there person! I am MoFryesPlez, or you can just call me Mo! If you ever need help, wanna chat or roleplay, just hit me up with a pm! Welcome to RPR!
theRevil Topic Starter

MoFryesPlez wrote:
Hi there person! I am MoFryesPlez, or you can just call me Mo! If you ever need help, wanna chat or roleplay, just hit me up with a pm! Welcome to RPR!

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that!
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here, because this site is great!
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Hiya Dude! Welcome to RPR! Have an awesome time! :)
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
What kinds of RPs you interested in?
Supernatural, Action0- Adventure?
theRevil Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here, because this site is great!

Thanks! And it already looks amazing.
theRevil Topic Starter

Shadow13 wrote:
Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!

Already am!
theRevil Topic Starter

AvacadoSenpai wrote:
Hiya Dude! Welcome to RPR! Have an awesome time! :)

Thanks! I will
theRevil Topic Starter

Marcat2001 wrote:
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
What kinds of RPs you interested in?
Supernatural, Action0- Adventure?

Honestly it really doesn't matter as long as the story's good. Though I do prefer medieval ones I am willing to rp any plot. Thanks!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! You can skip all the pushy bits of the site's orientation tutorial, but I'm glad you didn't, because it means we get to meet you. :)
theRevil Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! You can skip all the pushy bits of the site's orientation tutorial, but I'm glad you didn't, because it means we get to meet you. :)

Oh man, a site admin! WhatdoIdo?! WhatdoIdo?! Ohgod!
Haha, I was just as surprised when I first came here! Oh, and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. :D

I'm sure you can tell that despite the "pushiness" of the site, you're also more able to talk with other people more! I've been enjoying myself here after registering, so I definitely don't have any regrets.

If you're ever to run into any problems or have any questions in mind, we'll be glad to assist you. Hope to see you around more! ;D
theRevil Topic Starter

RinTengoku524 wrote:
Haha, I was just as surprised when I first came here! Oh, and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. :D

I'm sure you can tell that despite the "pushiness" of the site, you're also more able to talk with other people more! I've been enjoying myself here after registering, so I definitely don't have any regrets.

If you're ever to run into any problems or have any questions in mind, we'll be glad to assist you. Hope to see you around more! ;D

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that!
Hey there, and welcome to RPR! Even if the site can be a tad pushy, it means you get to meet some really sweet people you wouldn't have otherwise! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or anything you like that's sweet~ It's really sweet to meet you!

But random question time! Do you have any pets? And what is your favorite color? (You can tell a lot of things about people from their favorite color, I feel.)

But if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else around here! We're all happy to help out in any way we can!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I am MAN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus