Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It's about time...

That I joined the community, rather than just hosting a character here. So this is me. I'm incredibly shy, and terrified of new things. So greetings, strangers.
Hello hello! I am MoFryesPlez, or just Mo for short! If you have any questions or just wanna chat or rp, hit me up with a pm!
Alyndrahnd Topic Starter

Thanks kindly! I'll be sure to.
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome! :D How exciting that you decided to introduce yourself, you did fantastic despite your shyness!

If it's too hard to answer questions, rest assured you don't have to answer any of them if you don't want to. We'd just like to get to know you better. :)

So if you're up for it, do you have any pets, and what are your favorite RPing genres? :D
Alyndrahnd Topic Starter

Oh, erm... Well, I have a darling chocolate lab who thinks he's a cat. As for genres, I'm partial to a pretty ecclectic variety. Foremost on the list are things like modern fantasy, post-apocalyptic, science-fiction, and steampunk.
Kim Site Admin

Can you explain why/how this chocolate lab thinks he's a cat? XD That sounds really interesting!
Shadow13

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Alyndrahnd Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Can you explain why/how this chocolate lab thinks he's a cat? XD That sounds really interesting!

Well, he likes to try and rub up against you like a cat, and walk between your feet. It doesn't work very well. He also caught a mouse, when we had an infestation, and he'll try to sit in your lap, despite being hip-high.
Heya, welcome to the site! I'm Rin. It's likely to get over your shyness here the more you spend time with us (I know I have). :D

Your little buddy sounds pretty cute though! I like the part where he'd sit on your lap and since you don't want him to leave, you're just gonna sit there for hours. Well, he feels like a cat after all so, I thought. XD

Well, anyway. Hope you to see you around more! As you've noticed, we're a friendly bunch here so don't hesitate to ask for help or even join RPs that might suit your preferences. ;)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! This community is probably the most friendliest one out there, so I think you won't be shy around us in no time! x3
Your lab sounds adorable and reminds me of my lover's pug. Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but please call me Light or whatever suits your fancy! It's sweet to meet you!

Trust me, I used to be a terribly shy thing around here too. (Still kinda am, OTL) But I'm doing my best to get into the community because it's so much fun and the people here are so nice! <3

Aside, I hope your stay here is the most pleasant it can be! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask any of us! We'll be happy to help!
Dogs catching mise brings back some memories~ Dogs are so silly, eternal little happy puppies~
Welcome to the community :3
Alyndrahnd Topic Starter

Thanks all. : ) It will be good to have a place to play while my computer's out of commission.
Welcome to the rpr! ^^ I hope you are having fun here, and no worries about being shy, no one here bites (to hard) ^^ I hope you enjoy yourself and have been so far
Alyndrahnd Topic Starter

I have been, yes. ^.^ Although finding new RP is a slow process.
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR!
tumblr_nh1l0mqzWq1s3bp2co1_500.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It's about time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus