Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So... Guess what my V-day plans are~

Hiya. So... kinda new here, but not new to rp. Please stop by and say hi anytime
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! It's a pleasure to meet you. What was your previous RP experience, if you don't mind my asking? :)
Frisk248 Topic Starter

I did some on Facebook, RPGs, and with friends.. I'm not a pro or anything but pretty okay ^^
Shadow13

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Hello hello! You may call me MoFryesPlez, or just Mo! If you ever have any questions, wanna chat, or wanna roleplay, just hit me (or someone else) up with a pm! Welcome to RPR and may you have a lovely~ day!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Hi anytime~
Ok, ok, bad joke. Bad bad joke

Nice meeting you~ I hope you're enjoying the site :3 Feel free to ask if you need any help~
Hey, Frisk! Welcome to the site! I'm Rin. I'll bet you'd have no worries too for being here. Plus, I joined RPR when I was still a lot used to script form (and not a bit descriptive before too), but stuff change the more you do something, naturally.

That said, please stay as long as you like! We'll also be happy to help you out if you need any help so feel free to ring us a bell. ;D
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! You're going to have a good time on this site. :)
Heyo!

Welcome to the site, the people here are really great, I'm sure you'll love it!

Shoot me a message if you ever wanna roleplay!
Well hi there! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! Welcome to RPR!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to let us know! We're all happy to help out!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Frisk. :D We have an awesome community here, I hope your v-day wasn't too shabby.

What sort of roleplay genres do you prefer?
HibariHaru

Hi there! Nice to meet you and welcome.
EVvgQPQ.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So... Guess what my V-day plans are~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus