Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute - Mad Playwright (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Berlin (played anonymously)

As a passionate dramatist with a love for all things beautiful and bloody, Berlin is fascinated with the concept of death, and believes nothing is more beautiful than death being witnessed by an audience. As the owner and director of The Jade Theatre, the eccentric playwright murders his actors in magnificent finales, unbeknownst to his audience who truly believe it is simply astounding realism.

If you think your character could withstand an encounter with the strange and dramatic Berlin, message away! I'm looking for short term scenes, which may have the possibility of turning long-term should the plot begin to deepen.
Now here's something I haven't seen before. Very interested, what time frame would this take place in?
Hey hey! I'd be interested with either Chidori or Moria/Morian.
Where have I seen such fellow? He seems to be a person that has taken a liking to the number 4... Hmmmmmmmmmm...

And that mask... Isn't the saying "behind a mask, there's another mask"

Does he by any chance fit in an Attack Damage Carry role with a terrible win rate in ranked?

>.> who does he remind me of I wonder???? xD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute - Mad Playwright (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus