Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello world!

Nexicorn

Hi guys! My names Nexicorn, I like to RP and this is all obvious information!

I'm looking forward to writing with everyone and making new friends.

...I'm bad at intros.
Shadow13

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Nexicorn Topic Starter

Shadow13 wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks. After taking a brief look at all the RPs and stuff I think I will :)
Shadow13

Would you like to RP with me?
Nexicorn Topic Starter

Shadow13 wrote:
Would you like to RP with me?
Depends on what its about but I'm always interested in an RP.
Shadow13

You can choose what it's about! If not, I like to do a lot of Neko RPs.
Nexicorn Topic Starter

Shadow13 wrote:
You can choose what it's about! If not, I like to do a lot of Neko RPs.
Cool! It might take a while, though. I haven't made any characters yet. I'll get back to you once I have though.

My favourite genres are scifi, fantasy and cyberpunk. I'm not one for slice of life but it depends.
Shadow13

Alright! Take your time!
Hello, brother (no longer) Derpderp. Glad to see at least one ASGian being a tad rational and trying new things.

(I swear, they're more afraid of change than my Great grandmother.)

How are things back at home? I miss my coastal cottage by the sea, inches from the Momghoulian horde and Great Wall of Winneria. Are all well?
Nexicorn Topic Starter

Everythings good.

People are nice.

People miss you.

But yeah.
Hello hello! I am MoFryesPlez, or you can just call me Mo! If you ever have any questions, wanna chat or rp, you can hit me (or someone else) up with a pm! Welcome to RPR and have a lovely~ day!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Seems like you're part of a small migratory group from elsewhere? Where are you guys joining us from? :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome! :D I hope you'll find the tools for character profiles easy to use. We'll happily help you if you have any questions!
Why, hello there! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light; it's really sweet to meet you!

Though now I'm curious about knowing a bit more about you... Like, what's your favorite food?

Aside, like a few others have said, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else! We'll be glad to help out in any way we can, even if it's just a good RP!
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have so far enjoyed your time here!
Welcome to the rpr ^^ I hope you have fun and find everything you are looking for!
Nexicorn Topic Starter

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome, guys! As for your question, Lotus, pizza is pretty great.

Kate, me and Winsie come from offsite, he found this place first and I decided to come see what he was talking about. RPR seems fun. And bigger.
Yo, welcome to the site! I'm Rin. Pizzas will always be awesome. Especially with cheese, lotsa cheese.

Glad you're enjoying the site thus far! :D It's not always easy to feel at home immediately after just joining in, so take your time and make a feel for the place till you're all cozy. You're gonna love it here, I can feel it!

Here's to hoping that you'll visit often! ;) Please do ask us about anything you're concerned about, we'd love to help you out!
HibariHaru

Hello to you too. and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you.
tumblr_n3l7ouiGNJ1r01du3o1_500.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello world!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus