Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Requiem : At Fate's Hand (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for adventurers and characters for a dark fantasy setting!

The Story...
What seems like an apocalypse is at hand. The planet which you reside on has stopped spinning. Thankfully, yours and the nearby villages are in a strip of forever twilight, where the sun never sets, yet the moon and stars can be visibly seen on the opposite horizon. But what about the other lands and the rest of the world? Surely, in a few days time, the rest of the world will suffer scorching heat and frost in the night. The Mayors and Chiefs of the surrounding villages, including yours, are hailing to all to help stop this catastrophe. They speak of a giant underground series of catacombs, which is said to have a relic at the very bottom chamber which could control the cosmos. They are all meeting at the village closest to the ruin... better get going.

Info
In this RP, all of the players choices and decisions matter, and all of them wether big or small can shape the ending drastically. It is up to Fate itself to see if you can save the rest of the world.

Setting
This RP's setting is set in an Era where steam power is becoming abundant, and almost commonly available. Magic is present, as well as all kinds of Alchemy and Runesmithing. Guns are in their prototype and primitive stages. Talking about flintlocks, steam powered-gatling guns, and general types of hand cannons.

Post if interested.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm greatly interested, Draken! Because this reminds me of one of my own story ideas, I'm going to throw Eltrith at you in hopes that he'd fit within this~! I am sorry that I haven't updated his profile in awhile, but basically he'll be like he is in the Nobodies roleplay we did, but.. More serious.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Well this sounds fun! Count me and... Well guess ima have to go with Revil on this one... Count me and Revil in.
Riks (played anonymously)

Fighter class? Needs more fighter class.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Requiem : At Fate's Hand (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus