Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Fresh New Start

BlazingPhoenix21ZX

I originally joined the site as FireGoddess, but my drive to RP on here burned out completely due to real life and other complicated things going on. So i deleted, and came back for a fresh new start.

If you want to rp with either of my characters just ask. Read the rules on my profile first though.
Welcome back to the rpr ^^
Hello hello! I'm MoFryesPlez, or Mo for short! If you have any questions regarding any new features you are unfamiliar with, wanna chat or rp, just hit me (or the other lovely citizens of RPR) up with a PM! Welcome back to RPR and have a lovely~ day!
Hey, welcome back! :)
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Heya, welcome back! Yeah, I think I remember you somewhat. Nice to know you're up and back on your feet again! :D
HibariHaru

Hi there! And welcome to RPR, newbie! Nice to meet yah!
tumblr_mz907rKe1I1r2pvg2o1_500.gif
Sanne Moderator

Aah welcome back! :D I hope things have been sorted for you in real life. :)

We've probably had a bunch of awesome upgrades since you last had an account with us, let us know if you have any questions about them!
Awesome! I like the irony, Phoenix, burned out, now your back. I love it! Super dramatic and wonderful <3
Welcome back, Fire! It's great to see you have returned! ^.^
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository again! If you have any new questions about The RP Repository since you were gone don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Fresh New Start

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus