Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Modern High-School SOL? (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

1:42 pm
(( That would be Mountain time ^_^ ))
DrWinner Topic Starter

So it'll be 2, now, for you. Also, I'm making it.
(( Ahh I'm so excited! ))
Yeah!!
Matthew (played by Parkerdrome)

I'm excited too! I have been waiting for this :3
DrWinner Topic Starter

It has been started! The first post marks the beginning of the day for each of us, and it'd probably be best if we all start with the pledge.

Here it is!
(( Should we assume our characters are in the same first class? I've noticed not all of them are the same age, but I'm sure we could make it work if we had to. I just wanted to know if it mattered. ))
Good Morning everyone! I'll reply soon, because I have a LTM today which means I finally have some time to get caught up with everyone else
(( Good morning! ^_^ I'm excited about where this RP is going! I hope Will can get better acquainted with the other characters soon, but best not to rush it of course. It's at least got to be believable! ))
Alright guys, I should probably tell you this... Sadly, The creator of this rp, DrWinner, messaged me earlier today and told me he had to leave this site for a while do to some personal issues. I have no idea how long a while is... A week? A month? A year? Really I don't even have a guess...
I'm kind of at a loss for what to do with this RP now...
Matthew (played by Parkerdrome)

I'm not exactly sure. Maybe wait until he comes back on or disband it altogether?
I hope he'll be ok. (´・^・`) As for the idea of waiting for him, I agree that'd be best.
(( Shoot, really? Do you know if he's okay? ))
Yeah, I think he's alright. probably upset, but alright. I don't know if hes comfortable with me telling the world, and it's not mine to tell so ¯_(ツ)_/¯
All I can say is that I hope he'll be back soon, I already miss him! And I also think it's best to put this on pause, and hope that he returns one day soon
DrWinner Topic Starter

Just an FYI for when this happens again, (because it will, knowing my life), ya'll feel free to keep on keeping on. I's really hate for everything to just grind to a halt when I get busy.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Modern High-School SOL? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus