Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High Fantasy Medieval/Renaissance (Furca (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

**Roleplay for this group takes place in Furcadia and has a 16+ age requirement.**

Eileadora is a dream in Imaginarium on Furcadia. It is the capital city of Etla Isle and home of the ruling monarch. The setting is high fantasy, late medieval/early renaissance. The city's technology is based around magically charged crystals that are mined from the northern mountains. This allows for things such as powered lights through the main city streets, powered lifts, a water filtration system and airships.

The continuity has been around since 2001 and the content of both the dream and the story is mostly run by the community. Players can run shops/businesses or guilds and have their own home. We have an active staff of admins, helpers and storymasters (the ones who run plots) as well as added roleplay finding features within the dream.

The dream is currently preparing for a new map, featuring the city and castle, as well as a noble's district, a vast undercity and several extended RP areas (ship, forest, fields, mines, alleyways, travel areas and more). There is something for everyone, and we love bringing in new players and new ideas!

For more information, check out our website or our group here on RPR.
If you're on Furcadia and would like to check the place out, you can `join Etla

Also happy to answer any questions here or through PMs!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd be willing to RP with you... here. But I do not have the bandwidth for playing on an online game all day, even if it is a small one. I'm really dying to find a fellow furry to RP with here.
I will back up this!

My stay has been nothing but positive at Eile. Friendly folks, good RP, good RP'ers. One beautiful, large map with nearly everything one could hope for (Well, from a high fantasy city, that is).

There's always something going on and while I do compplain about my timezones, there tends to be somesort of RP going nearly all kinds of hours.

Stop by and feel the loooove!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High Fantasy Medieval/Renaissance (Furca (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus