Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Hey, I'm Flora, I'll rp just about anything and I've been doing so for about three years. I have a dog and my favorite subject is Engineering, which I plan to do for a living in the near future. So, if you have any rps that you can't find a second person for, let me know.
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I have a golden retriever myself and he is adorable! What kind of breed of dog do you have?
Hello, hello!

Welcome to the site! The community here is really rad and I'm sure you'll love it here!

Hit me up anytime if you want to roleplay!
Hey there, Flora! Welcome to the site! I'm Rin. I have a shih tzu. The little fella keeps on rubbing his head against my hand whenever I try to pet him. XD

That's pretty cool though -- never really thought about taking up engineering. Of course, if it's something you love, it's all worth a shot! I hope you'll reach your goal. :)

On the other hand. For other roleplay threads, you can check out the Looking for RP forum or use the RP Finder. In case you don't find what you want, you can also start up a new thread for others to join in!

Please do visit often. We'll be assisting you if you need us too as well!
FloraHout Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I have a golden retriever myself and he is adorable! What kind of breed of dog do you have?

I have a Yellow Lab myself, she's going to be 12 on April 4th so she's getting a bit old. Thanks for the welcome!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Please give you puppers tons of snuggles and smooches from us. ;) If you have any questions we'll happily help you out wherever we can.
FloraHout wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:

I have a Yellow Lab myself, she's going to be 12 on April 4th so she's getting a bit old. Thanks for the welcome!
Ooo, that is neat! Mine is four right now. He will be five sometime in July, I honestly forgot when except it is near the end of July. o-o
Kim Site Admin

Yellow labs are beautiful beautiful beautiful animals!

And engineering is an incredibly interesting topic.

Welcome to the site! :D
Welcome to RPR! I love dogs :) Hope you're having a good time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus