Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A'ello~

Hello lovely community and all who are part of it!

I be MuttMeat to many, Ren to few. I'm an art director, wannabe writer and a wee Dutchman who, sporadically, has too much or far too little time on his hands. I do commissions whenever I have the time, so for those interested, let me know~

I can't wait to tangle with y'all!
Welcome and hello to you too, new citizen! I'm Rin. Then I'll raise up the "few" part by calling you Ren if you don't mind! :D

An art director? This might seem like a pretty newb question, but how do you direct? And what kind of art? o:
MuttMeat Topic Starter

Certainly don't mind! Thank you for the warm welcome, Rin~

As for directing; I have a small team underneath me who are working on art for a tabletop game. I wish I could tell you more, but I'm underneath a NDA. x3
Hi Ren! Welcome to RPR! I really like your icon ^_^
What kind of things do you draw?
Ventlurker

Welcome you tiny butt, glad you got your creative butt back into the game. You'll fit right in to the madhouse just fine. <3
MuttMeat Topic Starter

Thanks! All of you!

I'll drop a wee link here so you can visit a gallery I host over at FA.
Sanne Moderator

Yo fellow Dutchman! :D Nice to see you around these parts and welcome! Your art looks fantastic, if I wasn't in the middle of moving to a new apartment I'd definitely hit you up for some art! Hope to see more of you around the site. :) Do you have any questions for us so far?
Hi! I'm Shane. I talk a lot in spells, but I'll keep it short today. I really like your art (and like to spend money on art), so I'm just gonna sneak over and add you on FA.
MuttMeat wrote:
Certainly don't mind! Thank you for the warm welcome, Rin~

As for directing; I have a small team underneath me who are working on art for a tabletop game. I wish I could tell you more, but I'm underneath a NDA. x3

Ohh alright. In that case, it's fine. XD Still, I'm sort of hyped to know about it now! Love your icon by the way.

Welp, you might be getting by the site fine now, but you're free to check out the trusty Help tab or even ask us directly about anything through the Help forum!

Please do visit us often. There are lots more events coming up so I hope to see you around more. ;D
MuttMeat Topic Starter

A true pleasure to be greeted by you all so generously. I appreciate it a ton!

So far I've been having an easy time navigating the site (it's well fitted to my needs). I'm unsure I'll be attending any events outside of The Golden Tether continuity, but I ain't the type to say never so easily, haha, so who knows!

Quote:
Yo fellow Dutchman! :D Nice to see you around these parts and welcome! Your art looks fantastic, if I wasn't in the middle of moving to a new apartment I'd definitely hit you up for some art! Hope to see more of you around the site. :) Do you have any questions for us so far?

No worries. I currently don't have a lot of time on my hands, so I certainly don't mind if there's some time between here and then. Let me know when you want to commission me. :D
Hello there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have been having a good time here so far!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Kim Site Admin

I'm sorry I'm late welcoming you, though we've already had some brief interactions outside of the intro board. I'm fantastically interested to hear more about this tabletop project you're art directing, when the time comes that you aren't under your NDA any longer!

And does that mean you found us through the Golden Tether? :)
MuttMeat Topic Starter

Indeed! And thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside~

I have a few friends over in TGT, so it's inevitable I found my way over to RPR eventually.
Many people do seem to find the site through Furcadia, where as I did the reverse
But hey~ So far what I've been seeing you feel quite like a nice fella indeed~ I'm hoping you're enjoying your stay as you've told so far :3
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A'ello~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus