Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup, RPR!

Hey guys! Just signed up and fixed up my profile, now working on adding my OC's here!
I've been an avid RPer (primarily LARPer) since I was ten and I'm just now getting everything sorted.. Since I just moved and I'm going through all of my characters and written stuff.. Found this site, absolutely love it so far and I'm looking to RP!

I'm excited to enter this world of forum/pm RP and I just can't wait for it to take off! I don't have much to say about myself, but I'm 18, turning 19 this April.. I'm an unemployed, stay-at-home wife with a huge passion for writing and video games! I'm hoping to make a career out of writing in the far future, but in the meantime, It's RP and short-stories!

Anyway, Hi! It's me, AffectedVoice and I'm here~ ♥ Looking forward to meeting you guys and RPing!
Ezeker

Welcome to RPR(HA I'M FIRST TAKE THAT WORLD)

*cough* Riiiight, well, like i said , welcome! Don't ever hesitate to ask me or anyone else for help or if you just wanna talk! Also, just noticed how alike we are! I'm a writer and video games are ma life! No go! Go and explore this amazing world of RP!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! You have made a great choice to come and join us here! Everyone is very friendly, so you will love it!
Hey, welcome to the site! I'm Rin. Glad you're loving the place so far! We love having new people. :D I'm also quite enchanted with your username if I may say so. You'll be able to have fun in no time from what I can tell.

Writing and games? Heck, this might be new signs of friendship. I'll be adding you on PSN and Steam right away! Though I don't go on Steam much anymore. The Vita calls when it calls. XD *shrugs*

Well, RPR-related tips. You can browse the Looking for RP forum for any interesting threads you plan to join, or create one your own! Another method is using the RP Finder. You can also just send anyone a message if you feel like chatting or RPing with them. Just remember that there are people here across the globe, so expect a little wait. ;)

That's all for now. If you have any questions, let us know. We'll be happy to help you out!
Kim Site Admin

I love LARP!!! Of course, I didn't discover it until my 20s. What LARPs were you playing when you were 10?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! I've never LARPed, but I've written short stories before! :D Do you have anything uploaded somewhere for us to read?
AffectedVoice Topic Starter

Ezeker wrote:
Welcome to RPR(HA I'M FIRST TAKE THAT WORLD)

*cough* Riiiight, well, like i said , welcome! Don't ever hesitate to ask me or anyone else for help or if you just wanna talk! Also, just noticed how alike we are! I'm a writer and video games are ma life! No go! Go and explore this amazing world of RP!

Hah! You're first! Here's a cookie, freshly baked.. Probably burnt.. Thanks for the welcome and I'll be sure to hit people up once I'm settled!
Marcat2001 wrote:
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!

Well hello to you too, Ms/Mister Marcat. :P Pleased to meet ya too! I'm sure my stay will be absolutely Lovely, I can't wait to jump head first into this community!
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! You have made a great choice to come and join us here! Everyone is very friendly, so you will love it!

I'm excited to be here!
RinTengoku524 wrote:
Hey, welcome to the site! I'm Rin. Glad you're loving the place so far! We love having new people. :D I'm also quite enchanted with your username if I may say so. You'll be able to have fun in no time from what I can tell.

Writing and games? Heck, this might be new signs of friendship. I'll be adding you on PSN and Steam right away! Though I don't go on Steam much anymore. The Vita calls when it calls. XD *shrugs*

Well, RPR-related tips. You can browse the Looking for RP forum for any interesting threads you plan to join, or create one your own! Another method is using the RP Finder. You can also just send anyone a message if you feel like chatting or RPing with them. Just remember that there are people here across the globe, so expect a little wait. ;)

That's all for now. If you have any questions, let us know. We'll be happy to help you out!

Aw thanks! I picked my name because I have a big mouth and I'm not really affected by much.. UnaffectedVoice is what I normally go by, but I forgot the "Un." Haha! I'll be sure to accept your friend request on those! Though, Fair warning.. I'm not that big on steam or PSN as much as I should be.. Video games aren't really keeping my attention right now.. Currently In the process waiting for Black Desert to launch so I can play that a lot! Thanks for the tips! ♥
Kim wrote:
I love LARP!!! Of course, I didn't discover it until my 20s. What LARPs were you playing when you were 10?

Oh god.. It's been soooo long.. A lot of it was a mix of sci-fi and Star Wars.. My friends and I use to make cardboard cut-outs of swords and other stuff. It was crazy fun, despite the ruckus we would cause and annoy the hell out of my parents! I haven't LARP'd in ages though...
Sanne wrote:
Welcome welcome! I've never LARPed, but I've written short stories before! :D Do you have anything uploaded somewhere for us to read?

I'm still getting situated and I'm in the process of putting my stuff up and getting settled on various websites. First things first.. Putting my OC's up on this site then putting some stories up! Though I can't say I'll be uploading old stories.. Probably will create new stuff, a fresh start, if you will!

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys! I look forward to meeting you all and everyone else on here and hopefully forming lasting friendships and memorable roleplays! ♥♥♥
MauveStar98

Greetings AffectedVoice, I'm MauveStar. Welcome to RPR. If you'd ever like to talk, I'm here to listen.

I love to write, RP, and I am an avid gamer.
AffectedVoice Topic Starter

MauveStar98 wrote:
Greetings AffectedVoice, I'm MauveStar. Welcome to RPR. If you'd ever like to talk, I'm here to listen.

I love to write, RP, and I am an avid gamer.

And likewise to you, Mauve! ♥
Hello~ I hope you've been enjoying the site so far :2
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having tons of fun and meeting lots of new RP friends! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup, RPR!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus