Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Action/Adventure RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey all! I'm interested in doing an rp, this is my first time posting one so forgive me if I'm doing anything wrong.

So like the topic says I'm looking for a fantasy action/adventure rp, I don't really have any plot in mind. I was thinking we could make it up as we go or you guys could come up with ideas.

I'm thinking I'll probably use my OC Hunter &/or Sasha. You can use one or more OC's.

I'm okay with some romance like kissing, but I would prefer much more action than romance. I'm also okay with violence, just don't make it too graphic please. Also please keep swearing to a minimum.

As I said this is my first time posting an rp, so you might have to help me figure stuff out, but I have RPed before.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

PrinceOfChaos

Hey this sounds good can i join.
Guardian_Girl Topic Starter

PrinceOfChaos wrote:
Hey this sounds good can i join.

Yea sure, that would be great. I have no idea how to set it up though, so if you could set it up or tell me how that would be great.
PrinceOfChaos

Ok i'm going to make the thread in the fantasy genre forum.Do you have a specific name you want it to be called.

Naw whatever you come up with is fine. Although I should warn you I don't know how much I'll be able to respond tomorrow, and as a heads up I probably won't be able to respond at all April 15-23, which is still over a month away but just so you know.
PrinceOfChaos

Alright it's here.

Hey, where do you live? Just curious so I can figure out time difference
PrinceOfChaos

I live in California.

Oh, ok. I'm in Arizona, so it's not too different.
Was wondering of you were still looking for a partner

DontBeTrippin wrote:
Was wondering of you were still looking for a partner

I would love to have another partner 😊
Yay! Now, here's the choices I shall give you that I think may suit your rp

Castiel Badass Nogitsune aka Void Fox aka bad guy aka very hard to get cosy up to

Sly Fox aka ice man aka not as bad ass but more chillax.

Vincent Myres aka Cerberus aka 3 headed hound of hell aka fired up puppy

3 of my all time faves :D

I think I'll take Castiel 😀 Sounds like he'll make it very interesting
Castiel (played by Ambrosia)

Sick, wanna do forum or PM and do you wanna start?
The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl) Topic Starter

I don't know and I don't really care so long as someone does something that leads to something interesting.....

You choose please, my brain is stuck like that right now......

Now this may seem really weird but cannyou upload a picture of Sasha? I love to visualise the character as well as see it :3

Well.. Um.. There's a slight problem with that.. I have no pictures of her.. Don't know how to manage that..

I normally get a picture from the net and use the one that fits the image in my head

How about this?

I like it but its totally up to you what you choose :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Action/Adventure RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus