Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

Ezeker

DOne

Done with life
*Cough* The parts to made Raisa was in fact Daren's dead sister who died in a car crash and Daren went into a coma for awhile and forgot about her
veiledprophet Topic Starter

Yikes.
Thus if you befriend Raisa, she will ask you how to become a sister...
Ezeker

Yup. Done. Oh, no wait, I have something. The twin feathers on Sangris’ head are from ground up power o his people bones. They're his protection charms from being killed from ill will.

Oh, actually, I have a detail about Icarus
Ezeker

Gimmie. I’m all ears.

He wears a necklace of discarded wolf teeth around his neck, kind of symbolic to him as moving on I guess. His parents were killed by werewolves on the Blood Moon (which, in my OCverse, makes them more violent, but doesn't have to be relevant to our RP), and it hurt him a lot, but he learned to forgive and move on

But the necklace could easily be misunderstood I'm sure
Ah that is interesting.
Ezeker

Nope! Sangris is good, no, great at reading emotions. Actually, fun fact. One way to tell that he is CrowBorn is because of his eyes. They change color when he experiences different emotions.
Ezeker

Just...don't piss him off. He'll go in so deep that he could kill someone and wake up and not remember it

Ah, cool! I think perhaps some werewolves may not take lightly to the necklace, though, since they might take him for some kind of savage or something. He didn't really hurt any wolves, he just collects discarded things on his walk, like teeth and feathers.
Now that everyone's revealing secrets... Jo's parents aren't human. They were turned into vampire-like beings a few years ago. They sent her to Eerie to protect her and to make her more ready and accepting of their confession, when they choose to say it in the future. Deep in the back of their thoughts, they almost hope she'll be turned somehow as well.

Of course, she doesn't know any of this. She just thinks it's another fancy private school.

OMG oh no, I hope she'll be all right
Aaand that's why she's here, despite being human.
Ezeker

Damn.

Sangris is scared of some of the humans that go there. They were the ones chasing him in the beginning.
Yeaaahhhh we are all here for various of reasons

It makes me really happy that you guys are coming up with stuff pertaining to Eerie High though ^_^ I gotta say, I didn't think anyone would be interested in it at first
Ezeker

Dun dun

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus