Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Another Silver Kyuubi(1X1)

Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"It is surprising."Sieva smiled."Even my grandfather would be surprised and he doesn't get surprised that easily."
Silver (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Silver was suprised what Sieva said. "Does your grandfather know?"

"It's not what he knows,it's what he is."Sieva looked at Silver as her eyes changed to a regular purple."I rather not talk about my grandfather."

Silver understood how Sieva felt, he didn't like to talk about his father. Silver put a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. "We all have stuff we don't want to talk about and only we have the right to tell others if we want too." Beside of his young age Silver can be very wise and understanding.

"Thanks.I would talk about him but I hate him with my soul."Sieva sighed.

Silver nodded with understandnce. "I know how that feels, it's worse when it is someone in your family." Silver sighed as well.

Sieva looked at Silver,sensing what seemed like sadness coming from him."Well,I guess we should get out of here."Sieva said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah before it gets really cold." Silver stuffed his hands in his pockets. said.

Sieva smiled."Well come on then."Sieva started to walk away from the graves.

Silver walked right behind her. He really didn't know what to say.

Sieva slowed down to walk beside Silver."Do you live here in this city?"

"Yeah, you?"

"I planning on staying here this time."Sieva sighed happily.

Silver smiled at her. "I guess you move from place to place like I use too."

Sieva nodded."My foster mother made me move every time I transformed in front of people,so I got used to it all these years and now I just want to stay in one place."

"Well I guess it is good you picked this place. It must suck to be in foster care, my sisters and I almost went into foster care because our father wasn't proving himself to be able to take care of us but he cleaned up for the days they checked in on us and then he went back to himself after they left us alone." Silver sighed at the meormy of his drunk father.

Sieva looked at Silver."That sounds worse than having a overprotective foster mother."

Silver shrugged. "I surived and so did my sisters, we left when we got the chance and it helped us move on." Silver didn't show any emotion, he didn't believe in close ties in relationships.

"I almost didn't survive the life I had with my foster mother."Sieva looked at the sidewalk."The only reason she took care of me was for the money she got."

Silver looked at Sieva. "It sure seems that is all humans want, they always lust for something and well do what it takes to get it." He sighed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Another Silver Kyuubi(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus