Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Another Silver Kyuubi(1X1)

Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Sieva blushed harder and looked at the passing people."I'd rather not say what I am around other people."
Silver (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Silver looked at the other people. "I can understand that, the same goes for me. Let's get to your parents grave, that should be more private." Silver looked back at Sieva noticing that she was blushing.

Sieva nodded."I guess.They are this way."Sieva started to walk down the sidewalk,her long silver hair swaying behind her.

Silver followed behind Sieva.

After a few minutes,Sieva turned left and a cemetery entrance could be seen up ahead.Sieva walked through the entrance and kept walking for a few feet.She finally stopped at two gravestones with a few flowers growing beside the gravestones.She touched both of the gravestones and sighed.

Silver looked at the gravestones, he guessed they were her parents seeing how she actted about it. "May they rest in piece." He mumbled hoping it might comfort her some.

Sieva looked at Silver and bowed her head."They are already resting in peace."

Silver smiled at her. "Then let it coutining without worrisome spirits."

Sieva smiled."I guess you still wanna know what I am."Her eyes changed into a light blue.

Silver had forgotten about that but he still wanted to know what she was. "Yeah, we might be the same thing."

Sieva's eyes widened."Your a silver Kyuubi?!"Sieva clamped a hand over her mouth to hush herself.Her cheeks turned red.

Silver's eye widden at what she said. "Are you a Silver Kyuubi?"

Sieva's cheeks turned scarlet as she nodded,her eyes turning a light purple.

Silver eyes widden even more suprised to meet another Silver Kyuubi. He pulled his wrist out his pocket and showed the necklace wrapped around it.

Sieva looked at the necklace around Silver's wrist.She took her hand off her mouth and pulled out her own necklace from under her shirt.Her eyes turned dark purple and she looked at Silver.

Silver's eyes had shifted to a dark gold color. He noticed that Sieva;s eyes had shifted into a different color as well, but he was too in shock about finding another Silver Kyuubi.

"It weird.I thought there were only red Nine tails and I was the only silver one."Sieva's eyes changed into a dark blue,almost black.

"I though the same thing, but my father was something he wouldn't say about and my mother was a red Nin tail, along with my sisters." Silver's eyes staied the same dark gold color.

"My father was a regular Kyuubi, and my mother was a regular silver fox with a human form."Sieva looked down at her medallion.

Silver looked at his then put it back where he hide it which was on his wrist on the inside of his sleeve. "Who would have though of there being another Silver Kyuubi." Silver smiled at the girl.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Another Silver Kyuubi(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus