Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Another Silver Kyuubi(1X1)

Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Sieva nodded.Her head started to hurt,causing her to wince."Great."She said under her breath as she placed a hand against her head.
Silver (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"Whats wrong, Sieva?" Silver could tell something was wrong by the feeling of pain coming from Sieva.

"I've been in my human form for too long."Sieva closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Silver though about that. "Then you should go somewhere you can transfrom, away from humans."

"There's no place I can go to transform into my half Kyuubi form."

Silver looked around and spotted a forest about a good half mile away. "ow about the forest that way?" He pointed to where the froest was.

Sieva looked where Silver was pointing."That could work."Sieva winced.

"Well lets go." Silver could tell that Sieva needed to transfrom.

Sieva nodded and started to the forest Silver had pointed to.

Silver followed behind Sieva and once they reached the forest he changed into his half Kyuubi from. His ears and tail twitched since he didn't go into this from very much.

Sieva took off her necklace and instantly silver light enveloped her.When the light died down,Sieva had silver fox ears on the top of her head and two silver bushy fox tails.Her eyes changed into a light blue that looked white.

Silver's ears and tails where a light silvery color sometimes mistaken as white. His eyes had shifted into a bright gold color that shined like the stars.

Sieva smiled as she looked at her silver tails."This feels a lot comfortable than human form."

Silver nodded, his tails twitched. "Yeah, it has been too long since was in this from."

Sieva looked at Silver."I guess you can go a long without transforming.I can't go a day without transforming into my half Kyuubi form."

"I guess it is because I am older an I have grown up being in my human from, I didn't know I was a silver Kyuubi until my mother told me the last time I saw her three years ago." Silver's tails twitched again.

"I didn't know I was a silver Kyuubi until after my parents died."Sieva looked at Silver."How old are you anyway?"

"I just turned 24 two months ago, and you Miss Sieva?" Silver smiled lightly.

"I turned 23 a few weeks ago."Sieva blushed.

Silver smiled. "Looks like I'm only a year older than you. If you're 23 then why are you still in foster care? You're an adult."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Another Silver Kyuubi(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus