Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst looked at Kenji,then closed her eyes and took a few breaths.She opened her eyes again,her ears twitching as if listening to something.
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

"stop...brea...thi...ng so...loud...." Nico groaned. (kuros computer is glitching up)
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji smiled as he looked to Amythest."Can you pull one of your wings out?"He asked resulting in the one thing he didn't want to do, but Nico had to be shut up one way or antoher.

"Go ahead..." nico yawned, "I wasnt getting sleep anyways i could go for a swim"

"I can try."Amethyst took off her black jacket.The back of her white shirt was cut open,showing two long scars running down her back.She closed her eyes and concentrated.Her fangs and claws grew longer as the scars on her back began to tear open,causing Amethyst to wince.After the scars were torn all the way open,two huge,purple wings covered in scales shot out of her back.Amethyst spread both of her wings behind her.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro rubbed her forehead. "Nico if you really can't stand being around non-humans then why don't you leave? All yiur good for is starting fights and giving people headaches, I swear I don't know why I haven't kicked your ass yet."

"Hey i saved u fro dying from demons...you owe me.... anyways... its not everyday i find demons... although now its starting to look like it...." Nico said as he did a bck flip jumping into the pond.

(wb)

Kenji gently took one of Amythests wings and examined them before provideing a little shade from himself he removed his bandages and revelaed a beautiful face, he smiled at Nico as he surfaced from the water, giving him one of those pretty stares, hoping it would startle him and maybe get him to be quiet.

Nico sank down in the water, "guys... help

(oops let me continue...)

Nico sank down in the water, "guys... help... somethings got my..." Nico sank down in the water, seeing another demon.

Kuro shot a glare at Nico. Then smriked when Nico was sank into a water. She walked over to the pond and grabbed Nico by the arm and pulled him out of the water. "There we're even."

"screw you im gonna kill that thing...." said Nico plunging back into the water.

Kenji's face changed into a beffudledment he had absolutly no idea what was going on, nico claimed it was a demon that had his leg. He was extremely doubtfull and wondered if it was a branch or a turtle he saw. He put a hand to his head, his head starting to hurt from the humans confusing movement.

Amethyst looked at Kenji."Are you okay?"

Suddenly blood, rose to the water and Nicos screams were heard. Nico continued to stab at the demon, that looked exactly like Kuro.

"Fine then Nico go ahead and kill yourself for all I care." Kuro rubbed her forehead and walked over to Kenji and Amethyist. "You two alright?" She sat next to Kenji, not caring about Nico screaming she though he dervsed it.

"Whatever Kuro..." said Nico as he threw a dead and bloody fish a Kuro.

Amethyst sighed and shook her head.Her ears twitched backwards in annoyance.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus