Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

"Whatever Kuro..." said Nico as he threw a dead and bloody fish a Kuro.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst sighed and shook her head.Her ears twitched backwards in annoyance.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kro douged whatever Nico throw. "Get better aim." She lookd at what it was he through at her and rasied an eyebrow. "Is this some kind a sick joke if it is you might as well go away and leave us be we don't need a joker." Kuro growled at Nico.
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji saw the blood that began to boil to the surface, the scent ran straight into his nostril seeing how his bandages were undone. His fangs started to gleam and he was having a hard time controling himself. It was a lot of blood and he was half tempted to go towards it. He shook his head and looked at Amythest."that dam idiot is going to get himself killed." he said he stopped and saw nico through a bloody fish at Kuro. His face went black again his eyebrow twicthing the same time his nose started to burn in the sunlight. He was dumbfouned by his actions again.

holy crap

fixed it

(i feel like having a fight right now...lets say it actually was a demon ^^)

(Will you make up your mind)

(whatever it was a demon)

(why not just leave it as a fish i deleted my entire post to compensate)

(okay its a fish!)

Amethyst watched Kenji then looked at Nico."I'd get out of the water if I was you,Nico."

"But. youre not." said Nico as he dove underwater again to relax and kill a turtle or two.

Kuro nodded "We don't need someone getting sick and if you get your own medical supplies." Kuro called out to Nico.

Nico couldnt hear Kuro, and he continued to swim, spotting an eel and stabbing it.

Amethyst sighed."I really hope he bumps his head against something."

Kenji smelt all the blood that began to boil to the surface and his eyes turned red and his fangs were clearly visiable. He had no idea that his face was starting to burn, he then started to take a couple of steps from were he was standing. He began to let out a growl, fighting himself hard to try and not let himself go nuts. BUt he heard Amythest and she was right. He wouldn't be able to control himself if Nico came out in the animals blood. He bit pulled his sleeve up and bit down on his arm, blood spurted. he felt the pain trying to use it to keep himself calm.

Nico came up to the surface carryng the eel, throwing it at Amethyst. "Hungry" he laughed, walking up to the tree.

Amethyst growled at Nico and walked over to Kenji."Are you okay?"Her purple slitted eyes filled with concern as she watch Kenji.Her wings were folded against her back.

Kuro noticed that Kenji bite his arm an walked over to him. "Are you alright, Kenji?" Kuro was worried about Kenji and it showed in her eyes just lke Amethyst.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus