Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji walked over to Kuro and Nico he was completly clean of any blood save for the bandages on his face, he moved fast enough to dodge the blood sprays. "kuro-sama" He said and reached into his pocket pulling out a roll of bandages and looked at her back."Will you allow me to help you bandage your wound?" He asked kindly and then he looked to the human."are you wounded as well human, Nico?" he asked turning his black eyes to him, assting when possible.
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

"No...just bruised up..." Nico shortly replied.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro looked at Kenji and nodded and grabbed some extar bandages and other stuff to help clean it and keep it from causing to deep of scar. "I dhould be................. fine in a week or.............. so I'm a fast healer............. animal genes." Kuro said handing Kenji the stuff she had to clean her wound and pulled up her shirt where the clawings could be seen which were mostly on the middle of her back, she was blushing the whole time and looking up at the trees and noticed the sky was dark.

Nico climbed back up the tree and moaned, "Well... we better get some sleep..." Nico yawned then laid his head back against the tree.

Kenji grabbed the stuff that Kuro handed him and quickly began to work on cleaning the wound. He could tell that it was still bleeding. He worked fast cleansing the wound, drying the excess fluid and blood, then he quickly wrapped the bandages around her chest."there mrs. Kuro sorry for any discomfort that I might have caused you. And yes, you two should get your rest. I dont need much sleep so ill watch for any more creatures" He said wuickly and pulled Kuros shirt back down. "Thankyou for allowing me to be..in your presence nico." He said as he began to watch the surrounding scenery.

"And if you do plan on killing us... we would be dead... so i trust you... a little bit...maybe..." said nico zoning out.

Kuro flitched I few times while Kenji cleaned and dressed her wound. "It's okay." Her voice had grown slightly weaker form the pain, but it wasn't as bad as it was when it was open and fresh. She could tell her shirt was ruined and sighed, that was her last shirt that wasn't teared be on repair. She put her rubbing alchol and other stuff for her aid. She grabbed one he water bottles and drank half of it. "I'll go ahead and set up my camp here." Kuro grabbed her sleeping bad and closed her backpack up and lied her sleeping bag out under and near by tree. She crawled into her sleeping bag and lowly fell asleep.

Nico slept.

(kinda hard to describe sleeping without sounding completely stupid XD)

Kenji looked over to the scenery and looked at them as they were getting ready to settle for the night, he smiled at the compliment that nico gave him."Alright don't loose your sleep. Youll need it." He said with his voice as he looked out to the scenery.

Kuro woke up early out of a an old meormy with a gasp, suprised to see that meormy again. She rubbed her eyes looking up at a tree top then rolled over.

Nico sat on the branch above her staring, then seeing her look at him, he tried to lean back like he was sleeping and he fell out of the tree. "Damnit....again....?"

Kuro couldn't help laugh then sat up. "Maybe you should try staying on the ground instead of in a tree if you fall out of them so much." Kuro rolled her eyes.

Kenji arose from underneath a large tree the sunshine making him dreary."I assume you both slept well?" He asked curious at the two, he paid no attentin to Nico that fell from the tree, sounding like he dosed of and fell from it.

"Yeah ive been up for a while...." he leaned against a tree and tried not to make eye contack with Kuro.

"Whatever...." Nico groaned at Kuro.

Kuro noticed that Nico was trying not to make eye contact with her and shrugged. She got out of her sleeping bag and stood up. "Same here, I woke up awhile ago but tried to get some more since I can't get much sleep."

Nico looked up at her "So...since its obvious me and...Kenji...arent gonna leave...what we supposed to do when were not killing things."

Kuro shrugged. "How am I suppose to know? I'm use to being on my own, unless I go into a town and still I stay out of people ways."

"Oh." Nico shrugged and looked towards Kenji.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus