Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro shrugged. "How am I suppose to know? I'm use to being on my own, unless I go into a town and still I stay out of people ways."
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

"Oh." Nico shrugged and looked towards Kenji.
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji laughed the first time for a long time at the situation of the group, it was a small laugh but something he hadn't done in awhile. "well for one Nico you can work on you fighting skills. When you dive in for wide attacks it leaves you open." He moved over to the dead creature and pulled it over to Nico. "for one for any type of creature man or animal or both they have vital spots.The neck is one, the best way is to keep them from running away or running towards you. Sever the achilies tendon." He said as he points to the points were he described. He then turned his attention to mrs. kuro."Im unhappy that you did not sleep well. but I am glad that you are both okay."

"Thanks..." said Nico slowly..."And you have to work on something too..."Nico said, as a grin grew on his face, "When something wants to kill you.... make it suffer, hence cutting its back..."

Kuro looked at Kenji suprised by what he said. "I'm use to getting less sleep, I'm a light sleeper so I wake up at the slightest sound." Then she looked at Nico. "It isn't goo to keep something trying to kill you around to make it suffer because it might come at you and kill you, I think it is better to kill it before it has a chance to kill you." Kuro looked at both of them. "It is the best way to keep yourself alive, I know that for a fact. The only good thing that came from being made is that my master progarmed all the weak points in not just humans but for me and other creatures, such as werewolfs, demons, and more."

Kenji shook his head as he looked to nico" Id rather not back a huge bloody mess, I have learned to take down my enemies quick and easy. But yes I understand your logic Nico." He said with and his deep voice. "And I suppose why we are all out here Both of you can work on your skills, I have a feeling those creatures were only the start of something far worse. He said said as he looked to kuro..

gtg

Kuro nodded. "It won't be long before Mr. Sakuranbo adds more animal and less human genes in his creatures but with that they become more ignorant, such as someone we both know-" Kuro glared at Nico when she said that"- but also more focus on their target, which is to have me either died or brought back to my master, he can be cruel and merciless but he is a corward when it comes to getting his hands dirty."

Kenji shook his head as he he looked over to kuro when she said she was a light sleeper."you are right about the good thing about the weak points still being in the creatures. There will always be weaknesses not matter what it is. But I suppose that being a light sleeper savers your skin when need be." He said as he looked to kuro.

"Maybe, being a light sleeper has kept me from getting killed before, it's a long story, reason I left Mr. Sakuranbo's lab in America." Kuro shrudded at the meormy of when her masters wife tried to kill her and it was the simplest thing of hearing her deep breathing as she tried to kill her. Kuro shook her head clear of the meormy, not wanting Nico to blurt it out like the idiot he is.

Kenji sighed and looked at her, as he under stood her past, he sat down next to her."would it make you feel better If I told you that I was created in a sadistic and strange ritual. Before I am What I am now I was a treasure hunter and an explorer. Unfortunatly my last event did go as well." he said to her looking straight at her, understanding.

"Oh, was made for nothing but to be Mr. Sakuranbo's son's little sister and protecter, but I don't know what happen, he became wanting to be shown more of what I was able to do at a young age of ten, over time he mixed more animals into my genes but also different humans that I can't even believe he was able to get a handle of their blood most of them died. Only a year later he wanted to prove that I wasn't a lie like most people believed it was a lie, by making me go to each country from her and Japan and making me fight their strongest solider to the death, which made me more hated even if people did see what it did to me. As soon as we got to America, My master, his wife, son, and I, I planed to leave but the night before I planned to leave, his wife had a different plan, she crept into my room in the middle of the night with the knife you see I have, she planned to stab me in the heart, she always saw me as a demon, but she was breathing heavily when she had the knife right over my heart........ which just that woke me up and I moved out of the way before she could kill me but she did catch my arm leaving a scar." Kuro rolled up her right shirt sleeve showing the slash scar on her upper arm which was dark almost as if it was still healing even when it had been years since what happened. "I left at the age of 13, then staied with a family that knew me but they moved so I had to get to where they lived and they took me in and took care of me before the man of the house was called off to war and was killed with his son getting into a head-on car crash, I left so not to cause anymore pain to the only person left in the family."

Kenji nooded as he looked at the scar. "well I was going to explore an abandod building that had more of a dark demeanor to it. Unfortunatly for me I stepped right into a circle for some ritual. It turns out some of the followers were trying to create a vmapire, they were ging to use me as a sacrafice to bring the demons that would form a demon. I was after a relic in actuallity, once they began the procession they used the relic and stabbed me below my last rib. I still have the scar...but yes after that they began saying more things and they took my blood and drank it, hoping to gain the vampirc likeness. Unforutnatly I ended gaining all of the power and in my blind furry of feeling my body grow cold and an uncontrolable thirst. I killed everyone in that room, as well as the people that brought me to the place. They native village by as well." He said and quickly removed his duster for her to see the very prominent scar. He quickly covered it, hearing his skin start to sizzle."unfourtunatly I have lost the ability to walk in sunlight easy any more." he said with a smile.

"I would have guessed by how you cover every inch of skin on you that you wouldn't be able to walk in the sunlight like Nico and I can." Kuro noticed the scar. "I have another scar but it was from a run-in with a pretty pissed off black bear and it looked like it hadn't eat in a week or so, and I guess saw me an easy target." Kuro shrugged. "Animals need to learn not to judge by what is shown on the outside." Kuro sighed remembering how stupid the bear was to come after a human let alone her in the frist place.

Kenji shrugged his shoulders and then looked at Kuro and smiled underneath the bandages."well If and animal is hungry they'll do anything to eat. And most likely The bear had cubs to feed." he said as he laughed."well but yes animals have to do that by instict if they waste their energy on something that is too much for them, they expend their enegry. But I do understand what your getting at." He said as he looked to her.

Kuro laughed as well."Yeah, the bear only left three claw marks on my left leg, they aren't as bad as the scar on my arm but they were pretty deep." Kuro though about how a bear was able to claw right through her skin with one move but the creature that her master sent could only make one claw mark on her but didn't get too deep. "This is strange, a bear is able to claw my flesh open but Mr. Sakuranbo's creature could bearly break through my skin. Hmm................." Kuro kept thinking about it, wondering why it was like that.

Kenji smiled and looked over to Kuro."Maybe it is because the creature is imperfect unable to gain the animal traits, and it has more human strenght then it does animal." He said his eyes widdening as he looked at kuro.

Kuro shook her head. "No, it can't be that, it is more animal then me and it just having a claws prove that since I don't at least I saved myself from that, it doesn't make sense. I'm sure my master would want to be able to see how stronge the human side of me is by adding more animal genes in me, he would do that to those creatures but he doesn't have the right human's blood he needs at least not the ones he used on me........... so why is he sending this creatures if they lose control over what they need to do and can kill their target............ But it does show that somehow he has made it so they hate me and their main focus to have me gone." Kuro eyes were cloud as she though looking down at the ground, complete lost trying to figure out what her master was planing.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst watched the beings beside the water with her purple,slitted eyes.She was crouched on a tree branch not far from the others,her elvish ears twitching every time someone talked.Her long black hair was in a ponytail to keep it out of her face,but still hang past her knees when she stood.Her claws dug into the branch as she moved to sit down on the branch.

Kuro snapped out of deep though when she heard what sounded like someone or something moving through the tree tops. She grabbed her knife and glanced around. She sniffed the air and could tell that whatever was around that it was close.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus