Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silver and Rose (1x1)

Silver (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(BunnyGirl123 and I)
Silver had taken off the necklace wrapped around his wrist that put him in his kitsune form. He was in the middle of the woods where he hoped no one would find him in his kitsune form. He walked around trying to get use to being in his kitsune form since he grew up in his human form 24/7.
Rose (played by BunnyGirl123)

Rose walked through the foresst as a shortcut to her apartment. She held her aprin on one hand and held her arm with a bruise on it with the other. She had suffered another beating with her boss for her work today and had earned little pay for her extra hours. She felt like crying and never stoping until she could not cry anymore. She had just turned into her form to where people could see her ears, but she knew no one was around.
Silver (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Silver climbed to a tree top and saw a girl pink hair and ears he jumped down a few feet away form the girl, he noticed that she looked very upset, his silver ears twitchs like how a cats do along with his big fluffy tail move back and forth, he titled his head. "Are you alright ma'am?"

Rose wiped around quickly with tears weeling up in the eyes. She Stared at the man and his fox features. "W-what?" She asked while trying to wipe her eyes thinking the man was just her imanation trying to play trickers on her.

Silver noticed the tears welming up in her eyes. "Is something upsetting you ma'am?" Silver's ear twitched again.

"Y-yes." She stumbled. She did not want to cry infront of him, but she felt like she was about to.

Silver noticed how close the girl was to crying, he had no idea what to do. "What's wrong?" He though it might help her some to talk about it.

"Well, my boss beat me again today and when I tryed to work overtime to make him happy he just beat me again."

Silver's golden eyes grew wide. "He has no right to do that to you, no one does. You shouldn't just let him do that, quit working there and find I different job."

Rose shook her head. "I cant, its the only job that will take me." She said while trying to wipe her tears away.

"There has to be other jobs, have you tried to find others?"

"No, I have checked, half of them I'm not qualified for."

"How are you not qualified for any other job? So your something non-human, doesn't mean you dervese to be treated this way." Silver always hated abusive people, remembering his drunky of a father.

Rose sighed. "I wish it was that way."

Silver shook his head out of suprise to what the neko girl said. "You believe that since your non-human that you should be treated the way you are?" His voice was slightly higher out of suprise.

Rose sighed and looked at him "I don't think I should, but it just happens."

"Then you should try to stop it, no one derves to be beaten by their boss for whatever reason. He can only fire you, not beat you, his not your father, and still it is the same pricnple(sp?) spplies."

"Well, I do not have time to look for another job. I am already behind on my rent." Rose looked at him and wiped her eyes.

"I could help you out, my job pays pretty good and I don't really need it since I live in the woods." Silver rubbed the back of his neck.

Rose tilted her head. "I do not even know you and your offering me money. Who are you?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silver and Rose (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus