Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Angel(Open)

Ferous (played by Minerva)

"No problem. And thank you for the gauze." ferous dismounted and reached out for the wing. "If you check for a break," this was more for the male's benefit, "try not to bend, because the point the break is at might cause more damage. You only try to bend it one you know where it might be. Tell me when it hurts." a firm grip was applied along the ridge of the wing. "I abandoned my wings long ago due to their problems. As a permanent mainstay, at least." if she infered pain, the surrounding area was felt along. "Tell me the range." ferous tried to find bone, or whatever structure, that was misshapen. "I would introduce myself, but my name varies. call me what you will. And this is no trouble. I was one of those who brought arrows to mankind. I've dealt with my fair share. Even if I've adapted the concept with time." ferous brushed a hand to the holster at her side, housing a rune-laced futuristic gun with propostorous thick barrel. "What else hurts?"
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

The woman shook her head."Nothing hurts."The woman looked at both of the beings."My name is Agrona."Her voice was more clearer than the first time she had talked.
Tyler Maxson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(Sorry for the short replies, not thinking right latly.)
Tyler looked at both of the people here. "I'm Tyler." He said.

"Mm. As I said, call me what you will." tucking the equipment back into pouches, then pockets inside the jacket, it was shrugged back on and sealed with one of its many zippers. Reclaiming the belt, it was sinched high on her own right leg again, almost lost to the low hang of the jacket. Returning to the previous sitting point, Ferous finally hit stop on the Big Time Rush album still cycling in earbuds. Reaching for the Southern Comfort bottle that had barely been tapped into, it finally had a chance to be indulged in. "Encouraging your healing should be fine with everything set right. And... If you have any residual aches," ferous dragged out a questionable green filled bag, a single roll already prepared within it, "this might help. Not sure how your system recognizes dopamines. Also, care to tell us your reason for falling? aside from the obvious arrow. I mean why the arrow."

Agrona stretched her wing slightly."It's because of the color of my wings.I'm half Angel and half Angel of Death,which makes me a Death Angel,but instead of grey wings like the others,I have dark red wings."

Ferous... furrowed her brow. "I... see." it really was easy to mistake her for male. The jacket hid what telling features that may be, more broadening shoulders. Unkempt white hair, natural brows, strong jaw and nose--even the grit to the voice; some missed it for years. "Well, I tend to not care if someone's black, white, blue or infrared. An angel. ...so. Was that a spiritual fall or did you just take a strike on duty?"

"I wasn't doing anything at the time and I don't take orders from anybody."Agrona looked at Ferous.

"Mm. We should be fine." Ferous lit and endured the questionable stick, breathing out an herbal plume shortly after. "And you?" the male earned curiosity, even if through stormy, analytic gaze, "And you? What sphere are you from?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Angel(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus