Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

I've been here for a days time now, and I must say that I just love it here! So I'm so glad to be a part of your community and I can't wait to get out there at meet all of you guys for some RP! :)

I'm Lorenzo Btw, a Dane in my best twenties, just quickstarting my RP career after spending 3 years kicking cancers butt - Now almost freash as an eagle again!

I'm not the best person to introduce myself, so I'm just letting you guys know I'm here and I can't wait to get startet with some RP!

See u all outhere!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I am super glad that you have enjoyed your time on this site so far! I hope that you continue to have a lot of fun as well, because, from my own experience, everything only gets better! ^.^
Tfa_96

Hey there Lorenzo! Welcome to RPR, however, by what you have said I believe that you have already been welcomed by a few of our members ^-^ The community is fantastic and I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as I do, along with many other people.

I'm very sorry to hear about the cancer, I'm pleased to hear it's all working out okay for you though!

I hope to see you around!! ^-^
Asroc

Welcome to RPR! Hope you have fun here!
PrinceOfChaos

Welcome and i hope you keep enjoying your time here and have a wonderful stay.
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Love you positive attitude!
Kim Site Admin

CONGRATS on beating cancer!!! We are very glad to have you here, hopefully healthy and energetic now! Or, if not, we're still just as welcome. :)
Ryu

WOW! You beat Cancer. That makes you one of the toughest people I know! My uncle is going through that fight right now so I know all too well how hard it can be. Bravo! And welcome to our community. Its always nice to have another member! Hope your adventures are grand!
My my! I love your positive vibe, it's contagious! And to echo Ryu's statement, to beat cancer makes you amazing in my eyes.

But welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or anything you like! It's sweet to meet you! If you need anything from us, please don't hesitate to ask!
Lorenzo Topic Starter

Awwie! Thank you so much everybody! <3 I wasn't expecting that amount of amazing people welcomming me! What a great feeling, my heart was just racing reading all of your sweet comments!

Once again thank you so much! Wauw!
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Welcome to RPR! Congrats on your remission <3 hope you're having fun here so far!
Kim Site Admin

We do our best to give everyone a great start here! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everybody!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus