Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » In need of custom Group template

Tate

I and a few others are working on a group to come up soon, and we'll be needing a custom template. We'll provide our own graphics, we just need CSS. Preferably CSS written with user-friendly notes throughout for future tweaks as needed by myself or other administration.

Please provide examples of what you can do. PM or commenting both acceptable!

We're still very loose on knowing precisely what we want done - really, we're not sure what CAN be done?

Payment with money, furc items, or art from myself (and potentially other members - we've quite a few very skilled artists in our midst) are all up for negotiation.

(To get a feel for what you'll be doing a template for, please feel free to browse around our group!)
You might want to prod Moki, Creepmachine and Green over here. They take commission for this sort of thing. I think they'd be able to help you or at least work something out with you.
Tate Topic Starter

Yes, quite the thread they have! I'm actually hoping to see who else is out there on the market right now; posting like this has netted me quite a few hidden talents in the past. I like to see what all options I have before me, especially since there seems to be only one thread (within the first few pages) pertaining to my particular need. c:
I can't remember if there are any others. None that I could find haha. I wanted someone to make BBcode styling for mine, but I buckled down and did so myself.

Idk how the CSS works for RPR, but there are some great tutorials out there on the net if you end up having to make your own.

Goodluck!

[another suggestion is try on Deviant art? Some people do CSS there and some advertise that they do RPR stuff.. I've only seen one or two and neither that I can remember the names of.]
Hey thanks for the shoutout!

There are a LOT of good coders on here, but most of them are hidden gems. I might suggest Fiebs too. She doesn't have anything public but take it from me, she does some AMAZING work <3

And as mentioned before, Creepmachine and Green are my go-to coders and have always been super helpful :3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » In need of custom Group template

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus