Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

To think I've been on this website for over five and a half years (Has it seriously been that long?) and I've never bothered to say hello on the forums.

So. Hello to all of you.
Tfa_96

Hey there ^-^. Nice to meet you. You've been here way longer than me (I joined May or June of last year? Not 100% sure) so i doubt you need much of a walkthrough around the site xD. But, welcome (i guess :P)!
I'm happy you enjoy this site as much as I do and have stayed on it for so long. Hopefully you've had a pleasant experiance with everyone here. ^-^.
Welcome officially to this website :3 what is your favorite genre to RP, in the five years on here?
Ben Moderator

Hello there not-so-new member! Welcome to the introductions forum :P
Kim Site Admin

Goodness gracious, you've been here almost since the very very beginning. That is beyond cool. Our sixth birthday celebration is just 43 days away!

Please, allow me to pick your brain: what has kept you on the site for so long? :) What is the thing that is missing that you wish we had? What caused you to want to say hello just now? :)
Wow, that's a long time! But it's nice to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

So, since you've been on RPR so long... What's the best thing you've experienced while here? And do you have any advice for newer people like myself?
Doyen Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Welcome officially to this website :3 what is your favorite genre to RP, in the five years on here?

Fantasy, always fantasy. I've been RPing for nearly Fifteen years now and the only other genre I've toyed with is Post-Apoc.
Kim wrote:
Goodness gracious, you've been here almost since the very very beginning. That is beyond cool. Our sixth birthday celebration is just 43 days away!

Please, allow me to pick your brain: what has kept you on the site for so long? :) What is the thing that is missing that you wish we had? What caused you to want to say hello just now? :)

Easy to work with and ease of access. Layout isn't bad and the profiles are nice, its just easy to do everything here. Not sure if there is anything to add that would be useful for someone like myself, I'm very basic.

I've never been one to bother with forums. Otherwise, I just simply haven't been interested enough in most of the characters that I've seen on here on the forums. I see a lot of anime inspired, and then modern/sci-fi based characters. (No offense, but it just isn't my cup of tea.) I figured since I've been here long enough, I should stop in, say hi and give a deep look around. See if I can get any RP drummed up.
LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Wow, that's a long time! But it's nice to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

So, since you've been on RPR so long... What's the best thing you've experienced while here? And do you have any advice for newer people like myself?

Can't say I've experienced much here, I've mostly used RPR as a hub for my Furcadia characters. Haven't delved into the community until now.

As for advice, make one character and stick with it.
It seems that it's about time ;) But WELCOME!
Well, I'd like to say welcome even though you've been here way longer than me, so welcome! I am glad you have enjoyed your time here to make you stay for such a long time!
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Nice to finally welcome you! Hope to see you around the forums more often! :)
Kim Site Admin

Using the site just to host your characters is, of course, a valid way to use the site, and when we first opened, the ONLY way that the site could be used! I see no problem with you being a traditionalist. ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus