Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Hi! I'm Evren. I like pretty much every kind of roleplay except romance. I've been roleplaying since I was in seventh grade, but never on a site like this. I have a dog and want some lizards and a cat one day. I'm a bit of a history junkie but will be going to school for microbiology. My plan is to have a novel ready to publish by next year. Nice to meet you all. :)
Tfa_96

Hey there, welcome to RPR! ^-^
Previously, I was used to hearing some negative feedback about role-playing sites, which is why I never tried them out. RPR was my first real role playing site and I couldn't have found better, honestly. Everyone that I've met here is extremely friendly and I've come to form some amazing friendships with people ^-^.

I hope all goes well with the novel! What is it going to be about?
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! So cool you have such goals set for yourself, and to ask, why microbiology?
Ben Moderator

Microbiology! Wow! That sounds like it's going to be an intense course load. Welcome to the site! Don't hesitate to throw any questions you have my way.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the RPR! History and microbiology is such a bad ass combo. I love it. Please do keep us updated with how that goes for you.

What sort of lizard(s) are you thinking of getting?
Welcome to the site, Evren :D
Welcome to RPR! I am sure you will love it here! Everyone is very nice!
By the way, I hope you enjoy microbiology! I haven't done anything with it myself, but it looks like it could be a fun thing to do!
ActualMermaid Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the RPR! History and microbiology is such a bad ass combo. I love it. Please do keep us updated with how that goes for you.

What sort of lizard(s) are you thinking of getting?

I want a bearded dragon, anole, monitor lizard, or leopard gecko. :) Leopard geckos are adorable, haha.

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! So cool you have such goals set for yourself, and to ask, why microbiology?

I've always loved biology and genetics, so when we reached microbiology in my last bio class, I fell in love. My second choice was pysch, but I ended up choosing microbiology when I learned I could work either in a genetics lab or at a hospital as a lab tech.

Tfa_96 wrote:
Hey there, welcome to RPR! ^-^
Previously, I was used to hearing some negative feedback about role-playing sites, which is why I never tried them out. RPR was my first real role playing site and I couldn't have found better, honestly. Everyone that I've met here is extremely friendly and I've come to form some amazing friendships with people ^-^.

I hope all goes well with the novel! What is it going to be about?

It is about Greek and Roman mythology- I always loved it since I was a little kid.
J-M-Webster

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself and this community!

Thank you! :)

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I am sure you will love it here! Everyone is very nice!
By the way, I hope you enjoy microbiology! I haven't done anything with it myself, but it looks like it could be a fun thing to do!

Haha, thanks. :) It is a lot of fun.

Ben wrote:
Microbiology! Wow! That sounds like it's going to be an intense course load. Welcome to the site! Don't hesitate to throw any questions you have my way.

Thanks! I'm taking my first real classes with it next year, but I've been studying it a bit on my own.
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having fun here, and good luck with your book. Have you thought about doing NaNo?
Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us!

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having fun here, and good luck with your book. Have you thought about doing NaNo?

I have, actually! Next round will be my third year. :)
Kim Site Admin

I just googled Leopard Geckos and they are, indeed, adorable. Factual!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus