Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introductions

An Introduction... for the RPR forums? A message to anyone? EVERYONE? Writing is such a influential part of our lives, and there's someone out there reading my very words! I am honored. You might be expecting some super descriptive backstory or something, but naw, I'm just Stately, a big doge who runs a magic item shop. [concept still WIP]

Here is my Deviant Art account.

rolled 1d20 and got 1
How nervous I am.

Tfa_96

Well hello there, welcome to RPR! I hope that you have had a pleasant experiance with this site so far and that you'll enjoy it as much as me. :D

Do you have any role play preferences?^-^
Stately is dead (played by Universe_Green) Topic Starter

Role Play preferences? I dunno, I'm a noob, I'm still getting the hang of character development. I think I'd want to try some simple creative type of rp, first.
J-M-Webster

Welcome! You'll find your genre and preferences soon enough~
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Universe_Green Topic Starter

Thank you for the encouraging words. I think I'll need to look through what actual role-plays I could contribute to before making a decision.

HibariHaru wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Likewise.<3
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is really friendly here so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask--we're all happy to help! :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! You seem to definitely be a creative person! I hope that you enjoy your time on the site! It is amazing here, as is the community!
what a unique intro! Welcome welcome!
Ryu

Welcome! Great to have another addition
Welcome welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! (I have no idea if everyone else does though. XD) It's sweet to meet you!

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find your niche in the RP worlds in no time at all! We're all rooting for you!

And of course, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us!
Kim Site Admin

I agree with LightSide-Lotus, I think you will find that you learn the ropes quite quickly. :)

Has anyone linked you to this primer on basic RP concepts yet? Even if you have some RP experience, it can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here.

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, if you need help, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If that fails, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Always feel free to ask for help if you need it!
I hope you've been able to entertain yoursef so far~ And truly, the community is nice and helpful, so feel free to take your time, you'll be learning little By little :3

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is really friendly here so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask--we're all happy to help! :)
Good to know.
Nekoshou6241

This is brief but... Welcome to the site! Good luck!

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! You seem to definitely be a creative person! I hope that you enjoy your time on the site! It is amazing here, as is the community!
I'm so creative I can barely keep track of it all! D;
I hope I bring myself to the site more often, so I can enjoy it.

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
what a unique intro! Welcome welcome!

Thank you Thank you!<3

Ryu wrote:
Welcome! Great to have another addition
Thanks!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introductions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus