Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Amateur Art Raffle Extended (3 winners)

Keo

WELCOME EVERYONE, TO MAX'S AMATEUR ART RAFFLE!<3

I have a boring week ahead of me as always, and i have the lack of inspiration to draw my own characters! So i thought i could do a raffle! There will be three winners and the raffle itself will be closed Wednesday 3-16-2016! Please take note if you are joining this raffle i'm only a beginner and my art skills lack a bit when it comes to digital, but this is for practice just as much as it is for fun!

Now onto the rules! :
  • First off characters that are posted as anonymous will not be allowed into the raffle.
  • You must roll 1 die that has 100 sides AND you can only roll once.
  • If you win i will send you a confirmation PM and if i get no reply in 2 days i will find a runner up.
  • When it comes time for me to roll the winning number i will roll one die. Whoever gets closest to that number will get 1st place, second closest will get 2nd place, and third closest will get third place (Duh). I will roll at 10:00 PM my time.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUR PRIZES! :
  1. 1st place will get the choice of one of the following: One full body with basic color, one headshot with Color, OR three chibi(things) in basic color.
  2. 2nd place has the choice between the following: a basic full body with basic color, a black and white headshot, OR two chibi(things) In basic color
  3. 3rd place will get One chibi(Thing) in basic color

heres an example of each style:

Full body with color- (This characters color scheme was black and grey, no other images available yet)
Onyx_W_out_cape.jpg

Basic full body with basic color-
Lex.jpg

Color headshot-
Locke_doodle.jpg

Black and white headshot-
MAX_BAE.jpg

Chibi(Things...)- ((i have no idea what these are but theyre fun! also ps- sorry for the swear on the shirt of the character on the right {Silovits character Adam} if this offends anyone let me know and i will take it down!)))
Julian_and_Adam.jpg

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! (Also if you couldn't tell i draw males much more often than females, however i can do both!)
Ill take a chance with my newest brain baby!

rolled 1d100 and got 80

Roll for glory!!!

rolled 1d100 and got 31

Gotta roll fast! :P

rolled 1d100 and got 72

Keo Topic Starter

Due to the lack of people who have signed up so far this raffle will be extended to the 16th of march! This gives 3 more days for people to join! (Sorry to participants that have already signed up) Thanks for joining! :)
Keo Topic Starter

Since theres a lack of participants i will just roll now. Good news is only 3 people signed up! So you all win! But which place did you get??

And the winners are-

1st- Wondergamer101

2nd- MoFryesPlez

3rd- Nikina
Keo Topic Starter

rolled 1d100 and got 16
Forgot the dice.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Amateur Art Raffle Extended (3 winners)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus