Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Me :D

Grimmjowned

Hi everyone, so my name is Braiden or Grimmjowned to most. I am usually a very caring soul and am currently in the hospital recovering from surgery yaaaay. But that won't affect my rp at all. I am very experienced in many rps. Furry, alien, fighting, manga/anime, Erp etc. I first started rping on Bleach Soul Evolution then moved to Chantango and am now on here.
Do not hesitate to chat to me, as I am very friendly. But a straight male ^^ so no flirties from le guys xD I hope to meet many of you soon
Hello there Grimmjowned and welcome! I'm new here too so a can't tell so much about this awesome page yet, but I would still like to welcome you here! So I really hope you have fun out there and getting some good RP done, and I hope you get well from your surgery soon! :)
Tfa_96

Hey there! Welcome to RPR!
I hope you recover soon :c
I'm sure you will enjoy this site, if you enjoy role play; considering you get to meet so many brilliant people!! ^-^
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having fun here :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope that you enjoy your time here, because everyone here is so friendly and enjoyable here!
Hello there. I am...Cierra, nice to gain your acquaintance. Cierra is my character, however she is my signature one, as i act as her in the community. Good day, and feel free to add me. I am, also quite new here, but not to rp, so i believe we can walk the plane together, if you'd like?
Welcome welcome to RPR, one of the friendliest sites of the internet!
Ryu

Hello and Welcome!
Hey there! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! Welcome to RPR!

If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. Is everything okay now?
I wish you a quick healing and recovery, hopefully the surgery went well~
Welcome to the site :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Me :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus