Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings all!

I've literally just found this site hoping to get back into roleplaying after a LONG time off the radar, and expanding my OC collection. So, let me answer some of the above questions for y'all!

What is your favourite kind of RP?
- Honestly? Any kind! I have a slight preference towards more gritty roleplays, with a mix of action scenarios and conversations that allow characters to develop.

What do you hope to find here?
- Other people to roleplay with! Making friends and setting up some angsty scenarios is always fun!

How long have you been RPing?
- Hard to say. I started back in 2013 for about a year, but took a break until recently. My partner and I have an expansive list of OCs, worlds and scenarios, and I'm really enjoying getting back into it!

Do you have any pets?
- Sadly, no. I would love a pet raven though!

What's your favourite subject in school?
- BIOLOGYYYYY!

What do you do for a living?
- I'm studying Life Sciences at First Year University level in Scotland!

What are your hopes and dreams?
- My hopes are that all my friends and loved ones get what they desire, and my dream is someday getting the same. I just want to be happy knowing the people I care about are happy.

Do you have any questions about the site?
- I don't think so! But I can always come back if I can't find something!
PrinceOfChaos

Hey man i hope you enjoy your time on this site.There are a lot of cool people on this site and many people to rp with.So welcome to RPR!
RetroReapa Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Tfa_96

Hello, welcome to RPR!

If you're hoping to get back into roleplay then this is definitely the site for you! You meet so many wonderful people here; each with different characteristics which will help boost your imagination and think of new ideas. You seem like a very friendly person yourself, and I hope you enjoy this community as much as I do.

As for you favourite subject, I was never much of a biology person. Instead, when I studied it last year I took more of a liking towards Physics. :P However, science is cool, and I hope you're enjoying your time at uni!
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
RetroReapa Topic Starter

Tfa_96 and HibariHaru, thank you so much for the warm welcome!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll be making some new friends in no time!
RetroReapa Topic Starter

Thank you Loki!!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I think that is definitely a good hope to have! I love the thought of knowing that my family is healthy, safe, and comfortable. Anyways, on the topic of RPR, as others said, everyone is very friendly here! You will definitely fit right in and enjoy the site!
Welcome! Thank you for sharing so much about yourself. I am currently psychology major at my junior college, and working there as well. I love horror, fantasy, science fiction, romance, superhero, lots of plot, and good writing in general. :3 you will love this site and I bet you will find many people here to RP with and make new friends.
Ryu

WOOOOO BIOLOGYYYYYY

WOOOO SCOTLAND

WOOO NESSIE

If you do find Nessie, let me know. She owes me money. D:<
Hello there! It's really sweet to meet you! From what I've read, you seem like a very gentle person. :D I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! Welcome to RPR!

Ooh, biology, huh? I was never that good at science... (More of an Art/Home Ec lover, really. XD) What's the hardest part of studying under your field?

But if you need anything at all, dont hesitate to ask us!
Kim Site Admin

Biology is awesome, as are ravens. I hear there's a lot of legal hoops to jump through to be allowed to own one. Is that true, do you know? I figure you may have already looked into this more deeply than I! :)

Welcome to the site!
Hallo~ Met you briefly in the chat room earlier :3 I hope that you've been enjoying yoour time on the site so far~
There isn't much new I could say to you after all these other people but hey, stay Awesome~
Nekoshou6241

Hey! Welcome... I'm probably about 2 months new so I hope we get along!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus