Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking A Plot-Driven Steampunk Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rhys Aeron Moon (played by Caffeinated)

Hello!

I'm seeking a roleplay with the character I am posting this ad under (as well as side characters, obviously!). I haven't gotten use of him in a long time, and I would like to get back into it again.

I'm not 100% sure of the specific type of plot I am looking for, but a few topics I am interested in would be as follows:
    Organized crime involvement
    Something with pirates (airship or regular ship)
    Blackmail
    Emotionally intense/heavy plots (Feels, bruh)
    Horror/dark plots

Basic list of things I am okay with:
    Violence/gore
    Strong language
    Sensitive Themes
    Implied Sex (meaning, happening "off screen," so to speak)
    Some substance usage (ex. alcohol, some lighter drugs, tobacco)
    Harm coming to my own characters

Basic list of things I am not okay with:
    Strongly sexual content
    Anthro/furry characters
    Teenage/child characters
    Permanent damage done to my character(s) without permission
    Killing of my character(s) without permission
    "Text talk."
    Forced romance

Human characters only, please!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ezeker

Uhm, I have two characters that can work well with this, that is, if you're till up for it. If you are though, I'd love to join!
Rhys Aeron Moon (played by Caffeinated) Topic Starter

Ezeker wrote:
Uhm, I have two characters that can work well with this, that is, if you're till up for it. If you are though, I'd love to join!

Sorry, but due to potentially really violent themes, the fact that my character sometimes uses less-than-legal substances, a general disinterest in teenage characters, and various other factors, I'm going to have to decline.
Ezeker

Rhys Aeron Moon wrote:
Ezeker wrote:

Sorry, but due to potentially really violent themes, the fact that my character sometimes uses less-than-legal substances, a general disinterest in teenage characters, and various other factors, I'm going to have to decline.

I need to update them. Their age depends on the RP I'm doing. So, technically, their age is not accurate.

Ezeker wrote:
Rhys Aeron Moon wrote:
Ezeker wrote:

I need to update them. Their age depends on the RP I'm doing. So, technically, their age is not accurate.

Still, with the possibility of the aforementioned themes, I'm really not up for role-playing with a minor (assuming your age is accurate and you're near the 14-16 range.)
Ezeker

Rhys Aeron Moon wrote:
Ezeker wrote:
Rhys Aeron Moon wrote:
Ezeker wrote:

Still, with the possibility of the aforementioned themes, I'm really not up for role-playing with a minor (assuming your age is accurate and you're near the 14-16 range.)

Ah, okay then!
16 here too, and the character I'm about to suggest is somewhat animal-like, but let me know if I peek your interest regardless. If not, then best of luck finding someone else to rp with~ ovo
http://www.rprepository.com/c/-oshua/112967

Sasheth wrote:
16 here too, and the character I'm about to suggest is somewhat animal-like, but let me know if I peek your interest regardless. If not, then best of luck finding someone else to rp with~ ovo

Please read my response to the user above regarding age and possible themes in the roleplay.
Rhys Aeron Moon wrote:
Sasheth wrote:

Please read my response to the user above regarding age and possible themes in the roleplay.

I've already read that. That's why I stated that I was sixteen in the very beginning. Just tough asking won't hurt anyway, since I quite liked your character and the premise of the rp. In any case, as I've already said, best of luck finding another partner for this then. :>
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

I am interested. Take a gander at my profile :)

I mean, I actually had a roleplay ad that pretty much wanted the same things.
Doctor Kings (played by PMFantastica)

I'm interested!

Fair warning, Kings isn't completely human by default, but they're an easy character to depower. I've also got a bunch of others if you'd prefer any of them.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking A Plot-Driven Steampunk Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus