Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Save a life (OPEN!)

Raphael Emmerich (played by Minerva)

Ambulance, eat your heart out. Narrow alleys even filled out on the cockpit grid, making it almost as swift as the call to pull up at the hospital. Cockpit dropping, he dismounted and hoisted her again and... Had to wait like a tool for the stupid sliding doors. Blowing past reception, he found a gurney in the hall to place her on. By the time he spoke, his distorter was back on, calling loudly. "Three deep abdominal wounds, possibly poisoned." he knew hospital well enough, rolling the bed towards o.r. and gathering doctors to the commotion. "Pressure wrapped, disinfected and astringed, still bleeding. check her vitals and get her on tap now." the workers were annoyed at the pushiness, and others asked questions as to where he found her. "Not important. Go!" he leaned down while security tried to draw him away. "I'll be nearby." and with that he shook a guard, rushing back out of the building... At first, at least. He would be watching her nearby, as doctors tended. It said it would return. He would find out.
Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

The doctors numbed Abby so she wouldn't feel any pain while they sewed the claw marks on her left side. During the time she was numbed out her heartbeat picked up ten times faster than before, the nurses told her to keep calm, but she couldn't, it didn't show on her face that she was scared but it showed in her heartbeat. She tried to calm herself by focusing at one thing at a time, keeping her eyes closed tight. She could feel some of the pain of her wound being worked on so she had to keep from screaming at the top of her lungs. The next thing she knew she was in a hosptial room, hooked up to an IV, and a heart monater(sp?). She tried to think of how she got here then the pain in her side hit her and she remembered.

That sounds as if it took a bit of time. that was well enough, he stayed near enough courtesy of a small node placed under her gurney while he had been hovering over it. He checked in again, dropping onto the small ledge outside her window, twisting large frame over the narrow ridge. Not wanting to break on, and possibly already a startling site, he tapped at her window quietly, pointing to its lock. Or so it looked, but a small attachment to his flexible gloves held a small needle like blade to slide the common turn-lock on upper stories. Just not wanting to surprise her. Distorter off on the quiet, he wasn't shy to let on showing himself human. Mystifying enemies, however, was fun. He leaned his head in. "Don't get up. You're awake. That's cool. Called an associate I knew from the trenches, so to speak. He might be able to figure out how to keep an eye on you." yeah, basically he knows odd people who knows odder people. Him? He's just a grown man in a custom batsuit at dusk. "Cuz, uh... I gotta get home."

Abby looked at the guy who said his name was Wraith, remembering that he was the person who helped her out. She was still dizzy and dourse from the drugs they put in her. She nodded. "But, why did you help me?" Her voice was weak but stil autoible.

"Eh, I help out. I figured that pike wouldn't kill it, that's just how I roll. You say demon, I... Generally don't deal in that long-term. I'm just very, very sorry if you get stuck being watched by the hyperactive peacock." whatever... that means. "But you're doing okay? Stable?"

That was something Abby didn't know. "I can't tell." She knew something was wrong because her magic was still not working it would only take her two or three days to recover from what happen to her and at this point it would be at least less painful, but it was as if she didn't have her magic.

"...so, why were they after you? I heard blah blah, ritual, blah blah, witch. Just sprinkle silly threats in there. And that they would be back. So...?" he fished for the reason.

Abby sighed. "Who knows this time, all I know is there is something about a spellcaster witches magic that is needed for some rituial." Abby shook her head.

"Wouldn't it be, like, easier for them to just ask you to help than kill you, if you have no particular reason to say no?" he... Blinked inside his suit. Oh well, demons, he supposed. Kinda worrisome how many of those his brother supposedly chills with. "Well, I can keep surveillance on you from range." he muted output for a while to try to send a direct call to Gabe, asking where he might be. 'suit or not, your choice, i was vague.' even if that meant voicemail. Little sloppy, but he imagined one such instance safe. Brief as that was it probably gave her ample time to answer.

Abby shook her head. "It's okay, I've dealt with this kind of stuff before. You no need to worry." Her voice was indifferent, not a emotion showing.

"That is much like saying you survived a car brash before. Whether or not you always can is open to conjecture. Naw. I don't leave stuff at that. You know more than you let on." he pried.

Abby shook her head, she was always a great liar. "All I know is that it isn;t uncommon for demons to come after witch's but I don't know why I'm one of them, just a simple spellcaster isn't much."

He let out a frustrated rumble. "I have you under surveillance, and will be nearby. I have other things to be doing." Like going home for dinner, with his wife. "Someone will be here to help you soon."

Abby nodded, but the it just made her head feel dizzy. "Okay, then." Was all she said before hearing a knock at the door then crack open. Abby almost lumped to see who it was, an old but very close friend of hers.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Save a life (OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus